Resin Illuminati

Go Back   Resin Illuminati > CGI, Costumes, Props, Artwork, Action Figures > Costumes and Props

Costumes and Props Costumes, Prosthetics, Props, and Makeup

Old 06-22-2019, 04:00 PM
JAFO

PakRatJR Overlord Master of AllPakRatJR Overlord Master of AllPakRatJR Overlord Master of AllPakRatJR Overlord Master of AllPakRatJR Overlord Master of AllPakRatJR Overlord Master of AllPakRatJR Overlord Master of AllPakRatJR Overlord Master of AllPakRatJR Overlord Master of AllPakRatJR Overlord Master of AllPakRatJR Overlord Master of All
Default Goldeneye Remote Mine

Quick and easy weekend project.

I had printed one of these a while back but have yet to get it finished up. Bought all the LEDs and button and even worked out the sound for it. And that's s far as it got.

Well...I ws browsing ebay as I do on "occasions" and came across the real joystick for CHEAP, so I bought it of course It showed up Thursday.

Looked almost new, almost hated to tear it apart

20190620_160709small.jpg

Almost...this was a half hour later

20190620_164437small.jpg

Now, I should mention that I had no plans to start on this right away. But, stuff happens I guess

A hour later, sanded and primed

20190620_195025small.jpg

One of the nice things about have a 3D printer, if you happen to need a random thing, such as a mount plate for a button, and you also have a basic cad/3d design program, you spend about 5 minutes drawing that thing and about 20 minutes on the printer and you conveniently have that particular part you need.

20190620_200619small.jpg

20190620_202917small.jpg

20190620_202927small.jpg

And that was enough for Thursday being that I didn't actually plan on doing ANYTHING to it right away

Fast forward to today

Holes drilled and a coat of OD green applied.

20190622_171556small.jpg

And that is it for now. Next is getting the electrics in, which could most likely be later today