Resin Illuminati

Go Back   Resin Illuminati > Finished Models > Military Models

Military Models Finished Military Models

Old 10-19-2014, 06:16 AM

Alfred Wong is a name known to allAlfred Wong is a name known to allAlfred Wong is a name known to allAlfred Wong is a name known to allAlfred Wong is a name known to allAlfred Wong is a name known to allAlfred Wong is a name known to allAlfred Wong is a name known to allAlfred Wong is a name known to allAlfred Wong is a name known to allAlfred Wong is a name known to all
Default New kit builds: 1/48 American Midway warriors

The Accurate Miniatures SBD-2 Dauntless, detailed with the Eduard cockpit and the Tamiya F4F-4 Wildcat, pretty much OOB.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg midway1.JPG (845.0 KB, 23 views)
File Type: jpg midway2.JPG (681.3 KB, 10 views)
File Type: jpg midway3.JPG (640.3 KB, 5 views)
File Type: jpg midway4.JPG (600.4 KB, 4 views)
File Type: jpg midway5.JPG (927.7 KB, 12 views)
Old 12-27-2014, 05:37 PM

aptivaboy has a brilliant futureaptivaboy has a brilliant futureaptivaboy has a brilliant futureaptivaboy has a brilliant futureaptivaboy has a brilliant futureaptivaboy has a brilliant futureaptivaboy has a brilliant futureaptivaboy has a brilliant futureaptivaboy has a brilliant futureaptivaboy has a brilliant futureaptivaboy has a brilliant future
Default Re: New kit builds: 1/48 American Midway warriors

Those look very very nice! One question though, are you sure about the markings? By Midway, the red meatball had been eliminated from the markings. Also, VB-2 wasn't there, nor was VF-41. I think your SBD is quite accurate for the Battle of the Coral Sea, though! Seriously, wonderful looking birds. The weathering is very nice. I hope to do as nicely with mine.

Bob
Old 12-30-2014, 09:16 AM
My ass is itchy...

Neb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati God

Nice work (as usual) Al!

Now, even if I WERE to attend, y'all better keep them costume wearing types away from me. I don't like you model people. How I ever got hooked up with you geeks, I'll never know. I lived all this time, just to end up spending my days with fucking "Skill Level 3" and "Ages 8 and up".
--Eagle-1, the funniest bastard on Earth!
Old 01-02-2015, 08:30 AM
All ahead full

AdmiralBuck has much to be proud ofAdmiralBuck has much to be proud ofAdmiralBuck has much to be proud ofAdmiralBuck has much to be proud ofAdmiralBuck has much to be proud ofAdmiralBuck has much to be proud ofAdmiralBuck has much to be proud ofAdmiralBuck has much to be proud ofAdmiralBuck has much to be proud ofAdmiralBuck has much to be proud ofAdmiralBuck has much to be proud of

Beautiful weathering! Love these early war naval aircraft!