Resin Illuminati

Go Back   Resin Illuminati > The Oratory > Wonderfest, Past, Present, and Future!

Old 03-06-2012, 07:15 PM
Oh my!

lakespeed Resin Illuminati Godlakespeed Resin Illuminati Godlakespeed Resin Illuminati Godlakespeed Resin Illuminati Godlakespeed Resin Illuminati Godlakespeed Resin Illuminati Godlakespeed Resin Illuminati Godlakespeed Resin Illuminati Godlakespeed Resin Illuminati Godlakespeed Resin Illuminati Godlakespeed Resin Illuminati God
Default Re: Wonderfest 2012 Thread

I'm hoping to have one of these assembled at least:

Shaka, when the walls fell.
His eyes opened!
The bubbles rose.

Last edited by lakespeed; 03-06-2012 at 07:19 PM.
Old 03-06-2012, 09:38 PM

Lord Darth Beavis Resin Illuminati GodLord Darth Beavis Resin Illuminati GodLord Darth Beavis Resin Illuminati GodLord Darth Beavis Resin Illuminati GodLord Darth Beavis Resin Illuminati GodLord Darth Beavis Resin Illuminati GodLord Darth Beavis Resin Illuminati GodLord Darth Beavis Resin Illuminati GodLord Darth Beavis Resin Illuminati GodLord Darth Beavis Resin Illuminati GodLord Darth Beavis Resin Illuminati God

Not going this year. Timing, financing, and other crap have intervened. On the plus side, next year, when I go, there should be a LOT less of me!

On the other hand, I AM DEFINITELY GOING NEXT YEAR! Cat, you furry frakker, SAVE ME A SLOT IN THE SUITE FOR NEXT YEAR!!!

Please consider making a donation to Shriner's Hospitals For Children.
Old 03-07-2012, 05:31 AM

G-Man is a glorious beacon of lightG-Man is a glorious beacon of lightG-Man is a glorious beacon of lightG-Man is a glorious beacon of lightG-Man is a glorious beacon of lightG-Man is a glorious beacon of lightG-Man is a glorious beacon of lightG-Man is a glorious beacon of lightG-Man is a glorious beacon of lightG-Man is a glorious beacon of lightG-Man is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Cat View Post
mmmm - glue rhinestones all over the stock....have the metal parts chrome-plated.... patent-leather sling... maybe some god-awful engraving done.... mounted on a base that flashes lights all over it and a sound system that simulates gunshots @125 decibels every time somebody walks by....

It.... Will... Be.... GLORIOUS!
Fuck Me...
I need more sleep.
Swear i read that as "put rhinestones on my cock, Metal parts chrome plated, Leather ball ring".. at that point i stopped and wondered where the hell the fucking sadomasochistic Gay robo dick came from...then i re read it and realized i haven't slept enough today...

Fucking A, Need more time to recover form those blonde's cat sent me for the birthday...yea...that's it

George

And you can follow Catalyst Creations on face book:
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Catalyst-Creations/345458355475644
Old 03-07-2012, 08:26 AM
My ass is itchy...

Neb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati God

Quote:
Originally Posted by g-man View Post
Fuck Me...
Swear i read that as "put rhinestones on my cock, Metal parts chrome plated, Leather ball ring"..
George
Nope...that was last year....

Now, even if I WERE to attend, y'all better keep them costume wearing types away from me. I don't like you model people. How I ever got hooked up with you geeks, I'll never know. I lived all this time, just to end up spending my days with fucking "Skill Level 3" and "Ages 8 and up".
--Eagle-1, the funniest bastard on Earth!
Old 03-07-2012, 08:28 AM
My ass is itchy...

Neb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati God

Quote:
Originally Posted by lakespeed View Post

Since when do you put out kits in my size?!!!

We may be doing bidness.....

Now, even if I WERE to attend, y'all better keep them costume wearing types away from me. I don't like you model people. How I ever got hooked up with you geeks, I'll never know. I lived all this time, just to end up spending my days with fucking "Skill Level 3" and "Ages 8 and up".
Old 03-07-2012, 11:43 AM

G-Man is a glorious beacon of lightG-Man is a glorious beacon of lightG-Man is a glorious beacon of lightG-Man is a glorious beacon of lightG-Man is a glorious beacon of lightG-Man is a glorious beacon of lightG-Man is a glorious beacon of lightG-Man is a glorious beacon of lightG-Man is a glorious beacon of lightG-Man is a glorious beacon of lightG-Man is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:

Its no fair... ...Just not fair...

Why he gotta make me look bad!?..

IN all seriousness.. Cannot wait to acquire one of these. The man does amazing work.

I'd almost say he has better symmetry with his hands then i can get on a computer...If that were possible.
---

George!...when did i miss the studded cock last year...who'd that happen!.
I'd have thought it hilarious to pour water on the leather thong and then watch it dry back up, you know what happens then ..right?!

George

And you can follow Catalyst Creations on face book:
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Catalyst-Creations/345458355475644
Old 03-07-2012, 11:53 AM
My ass is itchy...

Quote:
Originally Posted by g-man View Post
George!...when did i miss the studded cock last year...who'd that happen!.
I'd have thought it hilarious to pour water on the leather thong and then watch it dry back up, you know what happens then ..right?!

George

I thought we all did it last year.

Didn't we?

Ummmm..... nevermind.

Old 03-07-2012, 02:48 PM
Oh my!

lakespeed Resin Illuminati Godlakespeed Resin Illuminati Godlakespeed Resin Illuminati Godlakespeed Resin Illuminati Godlakespeed Resin Illuminati Godlakespeed Resin Illuminati Godlakespeed Resin Illuminati Godlakespeed Resin Illuminati Godlakespeed Resin Illuminati Godlakespeed Resin Illuminati Godlakespeed Resin Illuminati God

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neb View Post

Since when do you put out kits in my size?!!!

We may be doing bidness.....
It's not as big as Starcraft's one...this is 10.25" long by about as wide. So maybe not as big as you like but I can definitely tell you between Scott's master and Erin's casting they are going to make me look real good selling them!

His eyes opened!
The bubbles rose.

Old 03-07-2012, 03:03 PM
Oh my!

This year will be the year we finally settle the biggest debate of all time as well.

We're going to glue a whole loaf of buttered toast to The Cat and toss him off the balcony. And all in the name of science!

His eyes opened!
The bubbles rose.

Old 03-07-2012, 03:16 PM
My ass is itchy...

Quote:
It's not as big as Starcraft's one...this is 10.25" long by about as wide. So maybe not as big as you like but I can definitely tell you between Scott's master and Erin's casting they are going to make me look real good selling them!

The Starcraft kit was too big for my taste. (yeah, I said it ) Yours sounds like a good size....

Old 03-07-2012, 03:17 PM
My ass is itchy...

Quote:
This year will be the year we finally settle the biggest debate of all time as well.

We're going to glue a whole loaf of buttered toast to The Cat and toss him off the balcony. And all in the name of science!
Well at least use "Texas toast"....it's thicker.

I mean, we gotta at least give the ol' Cat a chance at survival....

Old 03-07-2012, 03:48 PM
It's gonna get real now.

The Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati God

You're gonna have to balance the mass of the toast against my mass... and brother, that's going to take a LOT of toast.
Old 03-07-2012, 04:25 PM
My ass is itchy...

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Cat View Post
You're gonna have to balance the mass of the toast against my mass... and brother, that's going to take a LOT of toast.
We just gotta get the physics right then.

Well---leave ME out of it....

Old 03-07-2012, 04:26 PM
Oh my!

I just realized this thread is sticky.....no doubt it was done by The Cat and he didn't lick his paws clean first.

So much for the theory cats are clean animals you nasty nasty kitty.

His eyes opened!
The bubbles rose.

Old 03-07-2012, 04:40 PM
My ass is itchy...

Quote:
I just realized this thread is sticky.....no doubt it was done by The Cat and he didn't lick his paws clean first.

So much for the theory cats are clean animals you nasty nasty kitty.
DAMMIT! Now who we gonna get to clean up the mess?