Resin Illuminati

Go Back   Resin Illuminati > The Oratory > Wonderfest, Past, Present, and Future!

Old 05-29-2012, 08:55 AM
Don't drink the resin!

dasphule has a reputation beyond reputedasphule has a reputation beyond reputedasphule has a reputation beyond reputedasphule has a reputation beyond reputedasphule has a reputation beyond reputedasphule has a reputation beyond reputedasphule has a reputation beyond reputedasphule has a reputation beyond reputedasphule has a reputation beyond reputedasphule has a reputation beyond reputedasphule has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Wonderfest 2012 Thread

We're finally home. Oh how we just loved driving through a tropical storm. 45mph for most of southern GA and most of Florida. Worse yet, not one drop of it hit my lawn, it's dry and brown.

I'm sore, hoarse, and totally embarrassed, but we had a blast! Me, Michell, and Sal have reached a decision: we're old, fuck this 18 hour drive shit. Next year we're flyin!

All yall can suck Al's ass. Bitches. That better not end up on tosh, I have a lawyer...

Erin, out.
Old 05-29-2012, 09:12 AM
Void where permitted

modelnutz Overlord Master of Allmodelnutz Overlord Master of Allmodelnutz Overlord Master of Allmodelnutz Overlord Master of Allmodelnutz Overlord Master of Allmodelnutz Overlord Master of Allmodelnutz Overlord Master of Allmodelnutz Overlord Master of Allmodelnutz Overlord Master of Allmodelnutz Overlord Master of Allmodelnutz Overlord Master of All

Great time Duuuuude
Old 05-29-2012, 09:36 AM
My ass is itchy...

Neb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati God

Quote:
Originally Posted by dasphule View Post
That better not end up on tosh, I have a lawyer...

Erin, out.

Now, even if I WERE to attend, y'all better keep them costume wearing types away from me. I don't like you model people. How I ever got hooked up with you geeks, I'll never know. I lived all this time, just to end up spending my days with fucking "Skill Level 3" and "Ages 8 and up".
--Eagle-1, the funniest bastard on Earth!
Old 05-29-2012, 10:19 AM

G-Man is a glorious beacon of lightG-Man is a glorious beacon of lightG-Man is a glorious beacon of lightG-Man is a glorious beacon of lightG-Man is a glorious beacon of lightG-Man is a glorious beacon of lightG-Man is a glorious beacon of lightG-Man is a glorious beacon of lightG-Man is a glorious beacon of lightG-Man is a glorious beacon of lightG-Man is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
All yall can suck Al's ass. Bitches. That better not end up on tosh, I have a lawyer...
My lawyer is bigger then your lawyer

George

And you can follow Catalyst Creations on face book:
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Catalyst-Creations/345458355475644
Old 05-29-2012, 10:21 AM
Don't drink the resin!

dasphule has a reputation beyond reputedasphule has a reputation beyond reputedasphule has a reputation beyond reputedasphule has a reputation beyond reputedasphule has a reputation beyond reputedasphule has a reputation beyond reputedasphule has a reputation beyond reputedasphule has a reputation beyond reputedasphule has a reputation beyond reputedasphule has a reputation beyond reputedasphule has a reputation beyond repute

That's because your lawyer is fed a steady diet of your bullshit.

Erin
<*>
Old 05-29-2012, 10:25 AM
Void where permitted

modelnutz Overlord Master of Allmodelnutz Overlord Master of Allmodelnutz Overlord Master of Allmodelnutz Overlord Master of Allmodelnutz Overlord Master of Allmodelnutz Overlord Master of Allmodelnutz Overlord Master of Allmodelnutz Overlord Master of Allmodelnutz Overlord Master of Allmodelnutz Overlord Master of Allmodelnutz Overlord Master of All

Old 05-29-2012, 11:22 AM
SPACESHIP!

Blappy Overlord Master of AllBlappy Overlord Master of AllBlappy Overlord Master of AllBlappy Overlord Master of AllBlappy Overlord Master of AllBlappy Overlord Master of AllBlappy Overlord Master of AllBlappy Overlord Master of AllBlappy Overlord Master of AllBlappy Overlord Master of AllBlappy Overlord Master of All

Quote:

Erin
<*>
Bazinga!
Old 05-29-2012, 12:34 PM

G-Man is a glorious beacon of lightG-Man is a glorious beacon of lightG-Man is a glorious beacon of lightG-Man is a glorious beacon of lightG-Man is a glorious beacon of lightG-Man is a glorious beacon of lightG-Man is a glorious beacon of lightG-Man is a glorious beacon of lightG-Man is a glorious beacon of lightG-Man is a glorious beacon of lightG-Man is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:

Erin
<*>
I know, He's going to be fucked when i start feeding him the bullshit i learned from you last weekend

George

Old 05-29-2012, 12:48 PM
Don't drink the resin!

What can I say? You and me both are just totally fulla shit! LOL!

Nuthin but love brother!

Erin
<*>
Old 05-29-2012, 01:47 PM
It's gonna get real now.

The Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati God

I think this was a hell of a fine Fest. Only prob I had was that it was over WAY too damn soon.
Old 05-29-2012, 01:52 PM
My ass is itchy...

Neb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati God

Agreed. It really killed us that we couldn't make it up Thursday as we have the last number of years---seemed like we were just getting settled into the room and it was time to go.

With what's going on in my life right now, it was the perfect remedy to gain perspective on what's important to me----my friends.

This control room I'm sitting in right now is a lot less important to me than it was a week ago....

Now, even if I WERE to attend, y'all better keep them costume wearing types away from me. I don't like you model people. How I ever got hooked up with you geeks, I'll never know. I lived all this time, just to end up spending my days with fucking "Skill Level 3" and "Ages 8 and up".
Old 05-29-2012, 03:14 PM

I'm starting to suffer the post fest depression (PFD from this day forward) now. For fucks sake you guys mean to much to me!...and i am damn proud, and honored to know every last one of you fuckers.

George

Old 05-29-2012, 05:50 PM
Den Mother

Mark Yungblut has a reputation beyond reputeMark Yungblut has a reputation beyond reputeMark Yungblut has a reputation beyond reputeMark Yungblut has a reputation beyond reputeMark Yungblut has a reputation beyond reputeMark Yungblut has a reputation beyond reputeMark Yungblut has a reputation beyond reputeMark Yungblut has a reputation beyond reputeMark Yungblut has a reputation beyond reputeMark Yungblut has a reputation beyond reputeMark Yungblut has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neb View Post
Agreed. It really killed us that we couldn't make it up Thursday as we have the last number of years---seemed like we were just getting settled into the room and it was time to go.

With what's going on in my life right now, it was the perfect remedy to gain perspective on what's important to me----my friends.

This control room I'm sitting in right now is a lot less important to me than it was a week ago....
I hear ya ma friend! I am sending thoughts and prayers your way... I too come away from WF refreshed and sleep deprived in only the best way...

I really hope you two can make it early next year so you can join us on Friday.
Old 05-29-2012, 05:57 PM
My ass is itchy...

I hope so too Mark. BTW, had a great time at Cheddars----good food, excellent value.

And ya cant' beat 10lbs of chocolate death cake with 5 scoops of Ice Cream covered in chocolate fudge death syrup for $4.99!

Like Cat said: "This is gonna make a great turd!"

Old 05-29-2012, 06:13 PM
Den Mother

Mark Yungblut has a reputation beyond reputeMark Yungblut has a reputation beyond reputeMark Yungblut has a reputation beyond reputeMark Yungblut has a reputation beyond reputeMark Yungblut has a reputation beyond reputeMark Yungblut has a reputation beyond reputeMark Yungblut has a reputation beyond reputeMark Yungblut has a reputation beyond reputeMark Yungblut has a reputation beyond reputeMark Yungblut has a reputation beyond reputeMark Yungblut has a reputation beyond repute

I told my wife about the cake and she said "OOOHHH YEAH!!! I got that last time and ate the whole thing!!! IT'S SO GOOD!!!"

So in a way my 5'2", very petite, wife called you both out...HEHE.

Frankly I'd get through 5 or 6 bites.