Resin Illuminati

Go Back   Resin Illuminati > The Oratory > Wonderfest, Past, Present, and Future!

Old 05-02-2012, 11:34 AM
Banned

Bol loD has a brilliant futureBol loD has a brilliant futureBol loD has a brilliant futureBol loD has a brilliant futureBol loD has a brilliant futureBol loD has a brilliant futureBol loD has a brilliant futureBol loD has a brilliant futureBol loD has a brilliant futureBol loD has a brilliant futureBol loD has a brilliant future
Default Re: Wonderfest 2012 Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by lakespeed View Post
Yep....have all of that stuff here too.

I have no idea what happened.....still could be something more serious although I hope not. The steroids don't seem to be doing shit but then again it's only been a day. Nothing I can really do until Friday and see if it's improved any.

I don't think it's a brown recluse....or even a bite....there's no obvious markings where a bite or scratch occured.

All I know is that it's swollen, red, itchy like a motherfucker and that it's making me nervous.
Did you soak it in cider?

Old 05-02-2012, 03:52 PM
Kneel Hoomans! Mwaahaa!

Apophis Resin Illuminati GodApophis Resin Illuminati GodApophis Resin Illuminati GodApophis Resin Illuminati GodApophis Resin Illuminati GodApophis Resin Illuminati GodApophis Resin Illuminati GodApophis Resin Illuminati GodApophis Resin Illuminati GodApophis Resin Illuminati GodApophis Resin Illuminati God

could be diabetes, left leg, heart side of the body, usually gets first dibs, on having amputation of digits and then foot and so forth,
Sorry to sound so negative, my mothers boyfriend had a similar problem and that was what it was, he didnt even know he was diabetic.
I again would love to meet yall, but alas again im without funds and transportation and a job, been a real bitch these past 5 years after the plant closed for good, theres always next year!
Old 05-02-2012, 05:59 PM
It's gonna get real now.

The Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati God

Quote:
Well.....Cat is going through some tough times so he's been away.
April 2012 was a mother fucker. Things are (mostly) sorted now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neb View Post
Then, a week ago today a friend of Marci's was killed in a car accident. She was 37 and left behind a 2 yr old, a 4yr old, and a Husband. Marci literally talked to her as she was leaving work and 10 minutes later she was gone. (literally)
Holy DAMN. PLEASE give Marci a big hug from me and Mrs Cat!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qrest Fourstar View Post
And I feel bad I had to put one of my Kitties down saturday morning...
The hell of that cannot be overstated

Quote:
All I know is that it's swollen, red, itchy like a motherfucker and that it's making me nervous.
George's Benadryl suggestion can't hurt. You have LOTS of positive thoughts and prayers coming your way!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Padawan v 2.5 View Post
Seriously, this may be the first WF I've ever gone to without entering something. I feel... dirty.
Enter Erin. It'll be a different kind of dirty.
Old 05-02-2012, 07:23 PM
Don't drink the resin!

dasphule has a reputation beyond reputedasphule has a reputation beyond reputedasphule has a reputation beyond reputedasphule has a reputation beyond reputedasphule has a reputation beyond reputedasphule has a reputation beyond reputedasphule has a reputation beyond reputedasphule has a reputation beyond reputedasphule has a reputation beyond reputedasphule has a reputation beyond reputedasphule has a reputation beyond repute

Best piece of ass he'll ever have....clean too. Only my mind is filthy, mom raised a hygenically sound gentleman deviant!

Erin
<*>
Old 05-02-2012, 07:40 PM
My ass is itchy...

Neb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati God

Quote:
Originally Posted by dasphule View Post
Best piece of ass he'll ever have....clean too. Only my mind is filthy, mom raised a hygenically sound gentleman deviant!

Erin
<*>

Now, even if I WERE to attend, y'all better keep them costume wearing types away from me. I don't like you model people. How I ever got hooked up with you geeks, I'll never know. I lived all this time, just to end up spending my days with fucking "Skill Level 3" and "Ages 8 and up".
--Eagle-1, the funniest bastard on Earth!
Old 05-03-2012, 07:19 AM
Oh my!

lakespeed Resin Illuminati Godlakespeed Resin Illuminati Godlakespeed Resin Illuminati Godlakespeed Resin Illuminati Godlakespeed Resin Illuminati Godlakespeed Resin Illuminati Godlakespeed Resin Illuminati Godlakespeed Resin Illuminati Godlakespeed Resin Illuminati Godlakespeed Resin Illuminati Godlakespeed Resin Illuminati God

Quote:
Originally Posted by dasphule View Post
Only my mind is filthy

Erin
<*>
And that COMPLETELY explains why you're always talking shit.....it doesn't have a long trip to take!

Shaka, when the walls fell.
His eyes opened!
The bubbles rose.

Old 05-03-2012, 07:28 AM
Lurker

Trekmanscott, M,Ed. has a brilliant futureTrekmanscott, M,Ed. has a brilliant futureTrekmanscott, M,Ed. has a brilliant futureTrekmanscott, M,Ed. has a brilliant futureTrekmanscott, M,Ed. has a brilliant futureTrekmanscott, M,Ed. has a brilliant futureTrekmanscott, M,Ed. has a brilliant futureTrekmanscott, M,Ed. has a brilliant futureTrekmanscott, M,Ed. has a brilliant futureTrekmanscott, M,Ed. has a brilliant futureTrekmanscott, M,Ed. has a brilliant future

Quote:
And that COMPLETELY explains why you're always talking shit.....it doesn't have a long trip to take!
lol!
Old 05-04-2012, 10:14 PM
My ass is itchy...

Neb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati God

THIS IS AN OFFICIAL WF NEWS ALERT!

Tonite, while shopping, I found Marci's official shirt for WF to be worn at the Saturday night shindig in the suite.

It is the funniest fucking shirt on the planet and will set the bar for the "Best WF shirt ever" for years----possibly decades to come!!!

Matter-of-fact, it's so nasty that she's gonna have to wear a coat on the trip from our room to the suite.

I promise you folks are gonna LOVE it!

Now we return to our regular programming.....

Now, even if I WERE to attend, y'all better keep them costume wearing types away from me. I don't like you model people. How I ever got hooked up with you geeks, I'll never know. I lived all this time, just to end up spending my days with fucking "Skill Level 3" and "Ages 8 and up".
Old 05-04-2012, 10:28 PM
Fear is the Mind Killer.

Padawan v 2.5 Resin Illuminati GodPadawan v 2.5 Resin Illuminati GodPadawan v 2.5 Resin Illuminati GodPadawan v 2.5 Resin Illuminati GodPadawan v 2.5 Resin Illuminati GodPadawan v 2.5 Resin Illuminati GodPadawan v 2.5 Resin Illuminati GodPadawan v 2.5 Resin Illuminati GodPadawan v 2.5 Resin Illuminati GodPadawan v 2.5 Resin Illuminati GodPadawan v 2.5 Resin Illuminati God

Just wait until you see what's printed on my thong...

P@T

My model club: www.fpkclub.com

"Pat is more like a good explosion. First, you wonder what the hell happened. Then, you realize what it was. Then, you often find yourself wishing it would happen again, depending on the target." LDB
Old 05-04-2012, 10:58 PM
My ass is itchy...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Padawan v 2.5 View Post
Just wait until you see what's printed on my thong...

P@T

Old 05-04-2012, 11:00 PM

G-Man is a glorious beacon of lightG-Man is a glorious beacon of lightG-Man is a glorious beacon of lightG-Man is a glorious beacon of lightG-Man is a glorious beacon of lightG-Man is a glorious beacon of lightG-Man is a glorious beacon of lightG-Man is a glorious beacon of lightG-Man is a glorious beacon of lightG-Man is a glorious beacon of lightG-Man is a glorious beacon of light

Great!...now i cannot wait to oogle another mans wife's goods.......i'm so gonna get shot!

George

And you can follow Catalyst Creations on face book:
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Catalyst-Creations/345458355475644
Old 05-05-2012, 05:53 AM
My ass is itchy...

I gotta say----this shirt is so funny I'm more excited to go to WF ONLY so you guys can see this shirt!

Old 05-05-2012, 06:10 AM
SPACESHIP!

Blappy Overlord Master of AllBlappy Overlord Master of AllBlappy Overlord Master of AllBlappy Overlord Master of AllBlappy Overlord Master of AllBlappy Overlord Master of AllBlappy Overlord Master of AllBlappy Overlord Master of AllBlappy Overlord Master of AllBlappy Overlord Master of AllBlappy Overlord Master of All

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neb View Post
I gotta say----this shirt is so funny I'm more excited to go to WF ONLY so you guys can see this shirt!
Old 05-10-2012, 04:39 AM
It's gonna get real now.

The Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati God

Two weeks, guys.....
Old 05-10-2012, 05:24 AM

G-Man is a glorious beacon of lightG-Man is a glorious beacon of lightG-Man is a glorious beacon of lightG-Man is a glorious beacon of lightG-Man is a glorious beacon of lightG-Man is a glorious beacon of lightG-Man is a glorious beacon of lightG-Man is a glorious beacon of lightG-Man is a glorious beacon of lightG-Man is a glorious beacon of lightG-Man is a glorious beacon of light

Bah!...don't remind me..***stares at the Ultraprobe in primer, thinks about the 38 inch Executor on its way to build up. Shirt to design , website to finish***...oui vey.

George

And you can follow Catalyst Creations on face book:
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Catalyst-Creations/345458355475644