Resin Illuminati

Go Back   Resin Illuminati > The Oratory > Wonderfest, Past, Present, and Future!

Old 05-13-2012, 02:01 PM

Qrest Fourstar is a glorious beacon of lightQrest Fourstar is a glorious beacon of lightQrest Fourstar is a glorious beacon of lightQrest Fourstar is a glorious beacon of lightQrest Fourstar is a glorious beacon of lightQrest Fourstar is a glorious beacon of lightQrest Fourstar is a glorious beacon of lightQrest Fourstar is a glorious beacon of lightQrest Fourstar is a glorious beacon of lightQrest Fourstar is a glorious beacon of lightQrest Fourstar is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Wonderfest 2012 Thread

Two weeks from right now. Awards ceremony should be over, we'll be getting ready to dine out, preferably smokey Bones, and all the fun will be over.

:-(
Old 05-13-2012, 02:46 PM

G-Man is a glorious beacon of lightG-Man is a glorious beacon of lightG-Man is a glorious beacon of lightG-Man is a glorious beacon of lightG-Man is a glorious beacon of lightG-Man is a glorious beacon of lightG-Man is a glorious beacon of lightG-Man is a glorious beacon of lightG-Man is a glorious beacon of lightG-Man is a glorious beacon of lightG-Man is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qrest Fourstar View Post
Two weeks from right now. Awards ceremony should be over, we'll be getting ready to dine out, preferably smokey Bones, and all the fun will be over.

That is probably the third most depressing thing i've read all year.
Thanks .... I ...I needed that..

George

And you can follow Catalyst Creations on face book:
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Catalyst-Creations/345458355475644
Old 05-13-2012, 04:02 PM

Qrest Fourstar is a glorious beacon of lightQrest Fourstar is a glorious beacon of lightQrest Fourstar is a glorious beacon of lightQrest Fourstar is a glorious beacon of lightQrest Fourstar is a glorious beacon of lightQrest Fourstar is a glorious beacon of lightQrest Fourstar is a glorious beacon of lightQrest Fourstar is a glorious beacon of lightQrest Fourstar is a glorious beacon of lightQrest Fourstar is a glorious beacon of lightQrest Fourstar is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by G-Man View Post
That is probably the third most depressing thing i've read all year.
Thanks .... I ...I needed that..

George
I know. I did it to myself last year too.

but the 72 hours before NOW, two weeks from today?

awesome!
Old 05-13-2012, 05:50 PM
SPACESHIP!

Blappy Overlord Master of AllBlappy Overlord Master of AllBlappy Overlord Master of AllBlappy Overlord Master of AllBlappy Overlord Master of AllBlappy Overlord Master of AllBlappy Overlord Master of AllBlappy Overlord Master of AllBlappy Overlord Master of AllBlappy Overlord Master of AllBlappy Overlord Master of All

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qrest Fourstar View Post

I dunno. Some of the best partying is on Sunday nights. Vendors are packed up and don't need to work a table the next morning. So they tend to hang out chat longer and are more relaxed. No one else needs to be up either so they are more relaxed. Plus Sunday nights is when the special moonshine is ceremonially dumped in the suite!
Old 05-13-2012, 06:00 PM
Oh my!

lakespeed Resin Illuminati Godlakespeed Resin Illuminati Godlakespeed Resin Illuminati Godlakespeed Resin Illuminati Godlakespeed Resin Illuminati Godlakespeed Resin Illuminati Godlakespeed Resin Illuminati Godlakespeed Resin Illuminati Godlakespeed Resin Illuminati Godlakespeed Resin Illuminati Godlakespeed Resin Illuminati God

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blappy View Post
I dunno. Some of the best partying is on Sunday nights. Vendors are packed up and don't need to work a table the next morning. So they tend to hang out chat longer and are more relaxed. No one else needs to be up either so they are more relaxed. Plus Sunday nights is when the special moonshine is ceremonially dumped in the suite!
That's my favorite song by Dexy's Midnight Runners......Come on Xylene!

Shaka, when the walls fell.
His eyes opened!
The bubbles rose.

Old 05-13-2012, 06:06 PM
My ass is itchy...

Neb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati God

Quote:
Originally Posted by lakespeed View Post
......Come on Xylene!

I always liked the Sunday night party as well----everybody is so worn out it tends to be a little more mellow...

Now, even if I WERE to attend, y'all better keep them costume wearing types away from me. I don't like you model people. How I ever got hooked up with you geeks, I'll never know. I lived all this time, just to end up spending my days with fucking "Skill Level 3" and "Ages 8 and up".
--Eagle-1, the funniest bastard on Earth!
Old 05-13-2012, 06:18 PM

G-Man is a glorious beacon of lightG-Man is a glorious beacon of lightG-Man is a glorious beacon of lightG-Man is a glorious beacon of lightG-Man is a glorious beacon of lightG-Man is a glorious beacon of lightG-Man is a glorious beacon of lightG-Man is a glorious beacon of lightG-Man is a glorious beacon of lightG-Man is a glorious beacon of lightG-Man is a glorious beacon of light

./.. Damn.. I wonder if i can crash with someone sunday night!.

Old 05-13-2012, 09:02 PM
It's gonna get real now.

The Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati God

We do happen to have lodging available in the RI suite now.

It SUCKS FOR SEVERAL REASONS that Blapper Trapper won't be there.

Smoker???? Maybe?

Fuck smokey bones.

That is all!
Old 05-13-2012, 09:52 PM

I might try to crash at the RI suite Sunday night then Dave, if my wife allows it .......All the icons there and nothing fits with this statement...not ...from myself though...Plenty will work for you guys replying...
**Hides***

George

Old 05-17-2012, 08:00 AM
It's gonna get real now.

The Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati God

One.... week.... Gear-in-the-well in exactly one week....

Quote:
I might try to crash at the RI suite Sunday night then Dave, if my wife allows it .......All the icons there and nothing fits with this statement...not ...from myself though...Plenty will work for you guys replying...
**Hides***

George

That'd be cool!

We do have one spot open in the Suite - Thursday night thru Sunday night, if anyone's interested.
Old 05-17-2012, 11:56 AM
Trapped in Club Vandersexxx

Godfather Overlord Master of AllGodfather Overlord Master of AllGodfather Overlord Master of AllGodfather Overlord Master of AllGodfather Overlord Master of AllGodfather Overlord Master of AllGodfather Overlord Master of AllGodfather Overlord Master of AllGodfather Overlord Master of AllGodfather Overlord Master of AllGodfather Overlord Master of All

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Cat View Post
Fuck smokey bones.
Hear hear.
Old 05-17-2012, 02:53 PM

Dave, Count me in for Sunday night, unless something bad happens at home or some such we can never plan for!

How much do i need to set aside for help pay for room that night?

George

Old 05-17-2012, 03:28 PM
Oh my!

lakespeed Resin Illuminati Godlakespeed Resin Illuminati Godlakespeed Resin Illuminati Godlakespeed Resin Illuminati Godlakespeed Resin Illuminati Godlakespeed Resin Illuminati Godlakespeed Resin Illuminati Godlakespeed Resin Illuminati Godlakespeed Resin Illuminati Godlakespeed Resin Illuminati Godlakespeed Resin Illuminati God

Quote:
Dave, Count me in for Sunday night, unless something bad happens at home or some such we can never plan for!

How much do i need to set aside for help pay for room that night?

George
I'm the CFO this year. I'll have to figure it out but we'll discuss it Wednesday.

Shaka, when the walls fell.
His eyes opened!
The bubbles rose.

Old 05-17-2012, 04:57 PM

A week from now, hopefully back at the hotel room after going to Shenanigans for dinner and relaxing. Raiding the RI room for some after dinner liquid refreshment and hoping things slow down for the weekend.
Old 05-18-2012, 12:12 PM
It's gonna get real now.

The Monday afternoon after WF.....