Resin Illuminati

Go Back   Resin Illuminati > The Oratory > General Science Fiction Discussion

General Science Fiction Discussion For all Sci-Fi Series, Books, Movies, and TV

Old 12-29-2008, 04:35 PM
Battlestar Triton

Griffworks has disabled reputation
Default Re: BSG Hints

Well, he did knock Caprica Six up, after all....

Yeah, you're right. He's Frakkin' a Skinjob.

Itís advised that you thoroughly research those from whom you plan to purchase from Garage Kit Manufacturers that you donít know!
Old 12-29-2008, 06:12 PM
Mostly Harmless

777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God
Cool Re: BSG Hints

Mmmmm. I would like to see a lot more of Dualla.

Might explain why Tigh and his wife didn't have kids... (or did they? ). That's why I don't think the 5th is Cally. (I think you have to have at least one human to have a baby, I don't think you can have Cylon - Cylon action - but I could be wrong! Plus, I wouldn't mind seeing 6 and Athena at least having a go)
Old 12-30-2008, 01:26 AM

Lord Darth Beavis Resin Illuminati GodLord Darth Beavis Resin Illuminati GodLord Darth Beavis Resin Illuminati GodLord Darth Beavis Resin Illuminati GodLord Darth Beavis Resin Illuminati GodLord Darth Beavis Resin Illuminati GodLord Darth Beavis Resin Illuminati GodLord Darth Beavis Resin Illuminati GodLord Darth Beavis Resin Illuminati GodLord Darth Beavis Resin Illuminati GodLord Darth Beavis Resin Illuminati God

I was going with Rapture. That vision Deanna has in the Temple, one of the figures in it appears (to me, at least) to look like Cally.

It should have read smashed buildings. D'oh!

Take a close look at Kara's painting she did in her quarters on the ship she took to look for Earth, the painting in the Opera House, and then at the Ship Of Lights. They all are very similar, IMHO.

Of course, wouldn't be the first time I was wrong. Sure won't be the last!

Please consider making a donation to Shriner's Hospitals For Children.
Old 12-30-2008, 06:14 PM

Mikeym_us is infamous around these partsMikeym_us is infamous around these partsMikeym_us is infamous around these partsMikeym_us is infamous around these partsMikeym_us is infamous around these partsMikeym_us is infamous around these partsMikeym_us is infamous around these partsMikeym_us is infamous around these partsMikeym_us is infamous around these partsMikeym_us is infamous around these partsMikeym_us is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by 777 View Post
Mmmmm. I would like to see a lot more of Dualla.

Might explain why Tigh and his wife didn't have kids... (or did they? ). That's why I don't think the 5th is Cally. (I think you have to have at least one human to have a baby, I don't think you can have Cylon - Cylon action - but I could be wrong! Plus, I wouldn't mind seeing 6 and Athena at least having a go)
Then why didn't Baltar knock up D'anna or 6 when they were constantly sleeping together?
Old 12-30-2008, 06:28 PM
Battlestar Triton

Griffworks has disabled reputation

Because:

1) Baltar is sterile. (a good thing, IMNSHO!)

2) They used "protection".

3) They used "the rhythm method".

4) Wrong time of the month - there's only a couple of days a month that a woman is truly fertile.

5) Eicke and Moore aren't kiddin' about that "Love" thing when it was said that a Cylon has to be in Love w/the person whom impregnates them/they impregnate.

6) It was in the script. (this is the most likely)

Itís advised that you thoroughly research those from whom you plan to purchase from Garage Kit Manufacturers that you donít know!