Resin Illuminati

Go Back   Resin Illuminati > Classifieds > For Sale or Trade

Old 05-23-2008, 01:54 PM
Battlestar Triton

Griffworks has disabled reputation
Default AMT TMP Kits

Slowly clearing out the stash of stuff so that I don't have to move it when we finalize on our new house. More to come as time wears on.

AMT ST:TMP Smoothy - Kit is partially started. One of the window inserts glued in place, the bridge has been added but has a piece of sheet styrene glued in place of the door plate and a hole for the hatch has been drilled w/separation lines etched in, clear plastic piece glued in to place on the upper aft area of the bridge section, secondary hull halves joined and is missing the base. Otheriwse all other parts accounted for and not joined w/several of them still on the parts tree. Rub off transfers and "rainbow-effect" warp speed stickers included.

Also included is the original "Star Trek Posters" advertisement.

Box included and is complete w/no tears, tho box has definite shelf wear. Asking $45 plus USPS shipping of buyers choice.

ST:TMP Klingon Battlecruiser - box opened but in good shape w/some shelf war. Parts still inside of plastic bag, rub-off transfers included along w/the "rainbow-effect" stickers.

Asking $40 plus USPS shipping of buyers choice.

Itís advised that you thoroughly research those from whom you plan to purchase from Garage Kit Manufacturers that you donít know!

Last edited by Griffworks; 05-27-2008 at 11:09 PM.
Old 05-26-2008, 08:14 PM
What's in your Stable?

greenusmarine53 Overlord Master of Allgreenusmarine53 Overlord Master of Allgreenusmarine53 Overlord Master of Allgreenusmarine53 Overlord Master of Allgreenusmarine53 Overlord Master of Allgreenusmarine53 Overlord Master of Allgreenusmarine53 Overlord Master of Allgreenusmarine53 Overlord Master of Allgreenusmarine53 Overlord Master of Allgreenusmarine53 Overlord Master of Allgreenusmarine53 Overlord Master of All

Griff,

Sorry if you have already said this somewhere but what kit is it and in what scale? I've seen your shelf's so I know you have practicaly evry canon ship and quite a few that aren't.

Exigo a me non ut optimis par sim, sed ut malis melior
Old 05-27-2008, 12:47 AM
Yeah... I'm the Fat Guy

Voyager-74656 Overlord Master of AllVoyager-74656 Overlord Master of AllVoyager-74656 Overlord Master of AllVoyager-74656 Overlord Master of AllVoyager-74656 Overlord Master of AllVoyager-74656 Overlord Master of AllVoyager-74656 Overlord Master of AllVoyager-74656 Overlord Master of AllVoyager-74656 Overlord Master of AllVoyager-74656 Overlord Master of AllVoyager-74656 Overlord Master of All

Now call me crazy... ( no really )... BUT..

If I read his post correctly, these are the 1/537 scale kits.. ( this is partially based on the pricing as well )...

I disagree.

I believe that a mans destiny is predetermined.

He just needs to be able to recognize the right path of the many he will face to be able to achieve that destiny
Old 05-27-2008, 11:10 PM
Battlestar Triton

Quote:
Originally Posted by greenusmarine53 View Post
Griff,

Sorry if you have already said this somewhere but what kit is it and in what scale? I've seen your shelf's so I know you have practicaly evry canon ship and quite a few that aren't.
Sorry, edited the original post. The kits are both 1/537 and the first kit is the Smoothy.

Itís advised that you thoroughly research those from whom you plan to purchase from Garage Kit Manufacturers that you donít know!
Old 05-27-2008, 11:14 PM
Yeah... I'm the Fat Guy

Voyager-74656 Overlord Master of AllVoyager-74656 Overlord Master of AllVoyager-74656 Overlord Master of AllVoyager-74656 Overlord Master of AllVoyager-74656 Overlord Master of AllVoyager-74656 Overlord Master of AllVoyager-74656 Overlord Master of AllVoyager-74656 Overlord Master of AllVoyager-74656 Overlord Master of AllVoyager-74656 Overlord Master of AllVoyager-74656 Overlord Master of All

I sincerely hope I didn't sound like a condecending ass in my post, as that was not my intention...

If I did, I appologize..

I disagree.

I believe that a mans destiny is predetermined.

He just needs to be able to recognize the right path of the many he will face to be able to achieve that destiny
Old 05-28-2008, 06:51 AM
Battlestar Triton

Nossir, no insult taken nor intended on my part. Just a boneheaded typing mistake.

It's all good.