Resin Illuminati

Go Back   Resin Illuminati > Classifieds > For Sale or Trade

Old 05-28-2008, 01:32 PM
A Poor Widow's Son

137th Gebirg is a splendid one to behold137th Gebirg is a splendid one to behold137th Gebirg is a splendid one to behold137th Gebirg is a splendid one to behold137th Gebirg is a splendid one to behold137th Gebirg is a splendid one to behold137th Gebirg is a splendid one to behold137th Gebirg is a splendid one to behold137th Gebirg is a splendid one to behold137th Gebirg is a splendid one to behold137th Gebirg is a splendid one to behold
Exclamation Battlestar Galactica - PRE-SELL: ALL Enlisted Ranks

For anyone who is interested in a couple of the officer/enlisted rank devices mentioned in the subject line, pre-orders are being taken now over at Dewback Wing ASAP. Thread here:

http://propreplicas.yuku.com/topic/16177

They need several more pre-orders to make it happen, and I figured I would cross-pollinate in other forums to try to get the project under way.

Update:

The remaining enlisted ranks are now being produced by another member of Dewback for those interested in getting the full set. Info here entitled "PRE-SELL: Recruit, Deckhand, PO2 & MCPO Ranks":

http://propreplicas.yuku.com/topic/16225

Last edited by 137th Gebirg; 05-29-2008 at 11:09 AM.
Old 05-28-2008, 03:55 PM
Goldmember

R L Bleecker Resin Illuminati GodR L Bleecker Resin Illuminati GodR L Bleecker Resin Illuminati GodR L Bleecker Resin Illuminati GodR L Bleecker Resin Illuminati GodR L Bleecker Resin Illuminati GodR L Bleecker Resin Illuminati GodR L Bleecker Resin Illuminati GodR L Bleecker Resin Illuminati GodR L Bleecker Resin Illuminati GodR L Bleecker Resin Illuminati God

I'm moving this to the 'For Sale' forum...
Old 05-29-2008, 11:09 AM
A Poor Widow's Son

137th Gebirg is a splendid one to behold137th Gebirg is a splendid one to behold137th Gebirg is a splendid one to behold137th Gebirg is a splendid one to behold137th Gebirg is a splendid one to behold137th Gebirg is a splendid one to behold137th Gebirg is a splendid one to behold137th Gebirg is a splendid one to behold137th Gebirg is a splendid one to behold137th Gebirg is a splendid one to behold137th Gebirg is a splendid one to behold

Note: All enlisted ranks are now available. See first post for details.
Old 05-29-2008, 12:34 PM
A Poor Widow's Son

I have been informed on another board that some people don't have Yuku accounts to access Dewback Wing. Here are quoted snippets for the two threads in question:

Quote:
PRE-SELL: Cpt, Ens/Jrlt, PO1/Sgt/Nugget

Once I have enough orders to justify a run, I will submit an order to the manufacture.

Pre-sell has started on a new run of Cpt rank. Like the last run, these are satin gold with silver cheverons.

http://dewbackwing.com/buyerstrikesb.../bsgcapnew.jpg
Cpt ranks set (2 pins per set) = $25 (outside the US, add $2)

http://dewbackwing.com/buyerstrikesb...bsgltjgnew.jpg
Ens/Jrlt ranks (2 pins per rank) = 25.00 (outside the US, add $2)

http://dewbackwing.com/buyerstrikesb...les/bsgsgt.jpg
Nugget/PO1/Sgt ranks (2 pins per rank) = 25.00 (outside the US, add $2)

These are made from the same mold as the Ltjg/Ens rank I just developed. These will have a screwback post and be plated in nickle. The green will be a Hard Enamel color fill. I am told this will give the pin a smooth surface.

Pay Pal to marajadesfather@hotmail.com
This is the second one:

Quote:
PRE-SELL: Recruit, Deckhand, PO2 & MCPO Ranks

Here is the final artwork for the first wave of new enlisted rank pins
http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g1...nlistedart.jpg

Currently I am accepting pre-orders for full sets of all four designs. I will need at least 15 pre-sells to go ahead with production.

Size, color and materials will match my CPO and SPC ranks, and each device will have a screen accurate 8mm screw-back.

Once I have enough pre-sells I will place the order and production should take 3-4 weeks from then.

Once the items are in hand, I will open up sales for the individual ranks.

PRICING
Each rank set will sell individually for $25 each but get in on the Pre-Sell discount and get all four for $90...place your order now and save $10!
PLUS: Domestic shipping will also be included in all pre-sell orders! PM me for International shipping prices.

Make Payment via Paypal to: ColonialQuartermaster@gmail.com
If there are not enough pre-sales to justify a run, I will cancel the project and issue refunds.

Feel free to PM me with any questions or post here.

If this run is successful, I will start on the final two officers ranks (Warrant Officer and Chief Warrant Officer).

Thanks.
Old 06-10-2008, 10:14 AM
A Poor Widow's Son

Second project (PRE-SELL: Recruit, Deckhand, PO2 & MCPO Ranks) needs one more pre-order to get started. If anyone is interested, now is the time.