Resin Illuminati

Go Back   Resin Illuminati > The Oratory > General Science Fiction Discussion

General Science Fiction Discussion For all Sci-Fi Series, Books, Movies, and TV

Old 01-15-2009, 10:15 AM

Mikeym_us is infamous around these partsMikeym_us is infamous around these partsMikeym_us is infamous around these partsMikeym_us is infamous around these partsMikeym_us is infamous around these partsMikeym_us is infamous around these partsMikeym_us is infamous around these partsMikeym_us is infamous around these partsMikeym_us is infamous around these partsMikeym_us is infamous around these partsMikeym_us is infamous around these parts
Default Woo hoo!

The second half of Season 4 is starting tommorow night! Now the questions will be answered and whats nice is that it is on its original Friday night time slot!
Old 01-15-2009, 10:54 AM
Kneel Hoomans! Mwaahaa!

Apophis Resin Illuminati GodApophis Resin Illuminati GodApophis Resin Illuminati GodApophis Resin Illuminati GodApophis Resin Illuminati GodApophis Resin Illuminati GodApophis Resin Illuminati GodApophis Resin Illuminati GodApophis Resin Illuminati GodApophis Resin Illuminati GodApophis Resin Illuminati God
Default Re: Woo hoo!

Yep! I hope they do answer all of the questions, but something tells me that they wont and that they just want to end the series, I also think that they couldve done one more season, but thats it, they had a goal to achieve and now that theyve met it its time to end it.
Old 01-15-2009, 11:31 AM
Goldmember

R L Bleecker Resin Illuminati GodR L Bleecker Resin Illuminati GodR L Bleecker Resin Illuminati GodR L Bleecker Resin Illuminati GodR L Bleecker Resin Illuminati GodR L Bleecker Resin Illuminati GodR L Bleecker Resin Illuminati GodR L Bleecker Resin Illuminati GodR L Bleecker Resin Illuminati GodR L Bleecker Resin Illuminati GodR L Bleecker Resin Illuminati God

Good. Now maybe Hatch or DeSanto can get their versions done.
Old 01-15-2009, 11:38 AM
Count Baltar

birdtree Overlord Master of Allbirdtree Overlord Master of Allbirdtree Overlord Master of Allbirdtree Overlord Master of Allbirdtree Overlord Master of Allbirdtree Overlord Master of Allbirdtree Overlord Master of Allbirdtree Overlord Master of Allbirdtree Overlord Master of Allbirdtree Overlord Master of Allbirdtree Overlord Master of All

Quote:
Originally Posted by Out Of Time View Post
Good. Now maybe Hatch or DeSanto can get their versions done.
Amen to that OOT.

Mark
Old 01-15-2009, 02:47 PM
Mostly Harmless

777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God

And if you fuckers don't post a spoilers alert before talking about the "5th" I'm gonna............. Whinge and moan and cry like a Melvin!!!!
Old 01-15-2009, 03:12 PM
Kneel Hoomans! Mwaahaa!

Apophis Resin Illuminati GodApophis Resin Illuminati GodApophis Resin Illuminati GodApophis Resin Illuminati GodApophis Resin Illuminati GodApophis Resin Illuminati GodApophis Resin Illuminati GodApophis Resin Illuminati GodApophis Resin Illuminati GodApophis Resin Illuminati GodApophis Resin Illuminati God

* Spoiler alert!* Well, the fifth is Zarek! Ive already seen that episode!!! (J/K) Hahahhaa!
Old 01-15-2009, 04:17 PM
Goldmember

R L Bleecker Resin Illuminati GodR L Bleecker Resin Illuminati GodR L Bleecker Resin Illuminati GodR L Bleecker Resin Illuminati GodR L Bleecker Resin Illuminati GodR L Bleecker Resin Illuminati GodR L Bleecker Resin Illuminati GodR L Bleecker Resin Illuminati GodR L Bleecker Resin Illuminati GodR L Bleecker Resin Illuminati GodR L Bleecker Resin Illuminati God

Zarek is the only REAL Apollo.
Old 01-15-2009, 04:18 PM
Resident JLH Groupie

DaGooseman Resin Illuminati GodDaGooseman Resin Illuminati GodDaGooseman Resin Illuminati GodDaGooseman Resin Illuminati GodDaGooseman Resin Illuminati GodDaGooseman Resin Illuminati GodDaGooseman Resin Illuminati GodDaGooseman Resin Illuminati GodDaGooseman Resin Illuminati GodDaGooseman Resin Illuminati GodDaGooseman Resin Illuminati God

Quote:
Damn straight !!

The problem with America is stupidity. Now I don't believe in capital punishment for stupidity. However, I think we should just take all the safety labels off everything and let Mother Nature fix the problem herself.

Old 01-15-2009, 04:56 PM
Kneel Hoomans! Mwaahaa!

Quote:
ANNNNND, hes the only one from the original series to be on the new one, thats why i think hes the fifth cylon!
Old 01-15-2009, 05:13 PM
Goldmember

Two words.

Lorne Greene. I need not say more. I love Eddie Olmos' acting.... but... Lorne Greene.
Old 01-15-2009, 06:12 PM

Mikeym_us is infamous around these partsMikeym_us is infamous around these partsMikeym_us is infamous around these partsMikeym_us is infamous around these partsMikeym_us is infamous around these partsMikeym_us is infamous around these partsMikeym_us is infamous around these partsMikeym_us is infamous around these partsMikeym_us is infamous around these partsMikeym_us is infamous around these partsMikeym_us is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Two words.

Lorne Greene. I need not say more. I love Eddie Olmos' acting.... but... Lorne Greene.
Actually Galactica 1980 was Lorne's last show literally. Didn't he die not long after BSG1980 went belly up?
Old 01-15-2009, 09:21 PM
Resident JLH Groupie

DaGooseman Resin Illuminati GodDaGooseman Resin Illuminati GodDaGooseman Resin Illuminati GodDaGooseman Resin Illuminati GodDaGooseman Resin Illuminati GodDaGooseman Resin Illuminati GodDaGooseman Resin Illuminati GodDaGooseman Resin Illuminati GodDaGooseman Resin Illuminati GodDaGooseman Resin Illuminati GodDaGooseman Resin Illuminati God

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikeym_us View Post
Actually Galactica 1980 was Lorne's last show literally. Didn't he die not long after BSG1980 went belly up?
He died September 11, 1987

The problem with America is stupidity. Now I don't believe in capital punishment for stupidity. However, I think we should just take all the safety labels off everything and let Mother Nature fix the problem herself.

Old 01-16-2009, 08:42 AM
Goldmember

Yet another 9/11 that lives in Infamy!
Old 01-16-2009, 09:02 AM

ave4uevoli has much to be proud ofave4uevoli has much to be proud ofave4uevoli has much to be proud ofave4uevoli has much to be proud ofave4uevoli has much to be proud ofave4uevoli has much to be proud ofave4uevoli has much to be proud ofave4uevoli has much to be proud ofave4uevoli has much to be proud ofave4uevoli has much to be proud ofave4uevoli has much to be proud of

seriously - how freaky is that?!

I swear we probably do live in the matrix. (or the world of BSG) All of this has happened before and will happen again.

Bob you brought up 9/11 crazy coincedences... well how about in 1984 there was an airwolf episode called "Flight 093 is missing" and then of course flight 93 was one of the planes that crashed into the WTC. What are the odds?! See? all this really has happened before - and is just happening again in a slightly different way.

oh and I hope and pray that the writers of BSG are smarter than the writers of many other shows - and they don't try and wrap up everything into the final episode. I always feel short changed when writers cram all that info into the "last" episode. Remember enterprise? It was all a holodeck simulation. If they pull the same S$#@! i'm going to be pissed.
Old 01-16-2009, 11:38 AM
Goldmember

^ That IS nuts. And just now I had the strange deja-vu that we've typed this before...

Oh why oh why didn't I take the BLUE pill?

As far as Enterprise goes, I consider the two parter with Peter Weller to be the REAL finale.