Resin Illuminati

Go Back   Resin Illuminati > Works in Progress > Miscellaneous Models

Miscellaneous Models WIPs of all other types of models

Old 05-11-2009, 04:49 PM
Kneel Hoomans! Mwaahaa!

Apophis Resin Illuminati GodApophis Resin Illuminati GodApophis Resin Illuminati GodApophis Resin Illuminati GodApophis Resin Illuminati GodApophis Resin Illuminati GodApophis Resin Illuminati GodApophis Resin Illuminati GodApophis Resin Illuminati GodApophis Resin Illuminati GodApophis Resin Illuminati God
Default Re: Duck tries again!

Not too shabby there duck-man!
Old 05-11-2009, 05:03 PM
FOUNDING FATHER

DarthDuck Resin Illuminati GodDarthDuck Resin Illuminati GodDarthDuck Resin Illuminati GodDarthDuck Resin Illuminati GodDarthDuck Resin Illuminati GodDarthDuck Resin Illuminati GodDarthDuck Resin Illuminati GodDarthDuck Resin Illuminati GodDarthDuck Resin Illuminati GodDarthDuck Resin Illuminati GodDarthDuck Resin Illuminati God

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apophis View Post
Not too shabby there duck-man!
Why thank you FALSE god!
Old 05-12-2009, 03:17 AM
Eats Roots,Shoots and Leaves

Wombat Resin Illuminati GodWombat Resin Illuminati GodWombat Resin Illuminati GodWombat Resin Illuminati GodWombat Resin Illuminati GodWombat Resin Illuminati GodWombat Resin Illuminati GodWombat Resin Illuminati GodWombat Resin Illuminati GodWombat Resin Illuminati GodWombat Resin Illuminati God

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarthDuck View Post

But here it is so far just to give an idea of the direction it's going in- the stance will be just "low enough" with the tires tucked in and up!

Now that's the look we wanna see.
Tuff as all....Well you know what!

Looking pretty good there DD,thats some impressive mods again you are doing there.But i think we've all come to expect it from ya these day's.When ya got the gift,why not aye?
Bring it on my friend!
Old 05-12-2009, 04:13 AM
FOUNDING FATHER

DarthDuck Resin Illuminati GodDarthDuck Resin Illuminati GodDarthDuck Resin Illuminati GodDarthDuck Resin Illuminati GodDarthDuck Resin Illuminati GodDarthDuck Resin Illuminati GodDarthDuck Resin Illuminati GodDarthDuck Resin Illuminati GodDarthDuck Resin Illuminati GodDarthDuck Resin Illuminati GodDarthDuck Resin Illuminati God

^^^
Thanks buddy!
It's the challenge of trying to fit all the goods in this lil package that I'm finding interesting not to mention the original looks of the wrapper!
It's been fun so far and I'm hoping to run a lil detailing on this one with engine plumbing and maybe even go into doing up the brake and fuel lines and such?
But you, as well as Mike I think, will be pleased with the eventual engine package. While I haven't disclosed what it will be I have been using it to guage where my components have been placed and let me tell ya-just getting those front suspension pieces positioned and then leaving room for an engine between it and the eventual firewall proved a challenge? This will be the size 12 foot in a size 8 shoe!
Stay tuned, should prove fun!
Old 05-12-2009, 05:21 AM

Wombat Resin Illuminati GodWombat Resin Illuminati GodWombat Resin Illuminati GodWombat Resin Illuminati GodWombat Resin Illuminati GodWombat Resin Illuminati GodWombat Resin Illuminati GodWombat Resin Illuminati GodWombat Resin Illuminati GodWombat Resin Illuminati GodWombat Resin Illuminati God

^
Sounds very interesting there what your planning on using for your donk.
Obviously it's a blue oval mill!!

Jeepers,now ya are putting in some fine detailing if ya going to the trouble of adding brake and fuel lines as ya mentioned there.That's just sick!
Your attention to detail and your ability to scratch all these bit's up as you do,will make this a real lil gem mate.
Old 05-12-2009, 05:42 AM
FOUNDING FATHER

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wombat View Post
^
Sounds very interesting there what your planning on using for your donk.
Obviously it's a blue oval mill!!

Jeepers,now ya are putting in some fine detailing if ya going to the trouble of adding brake and fuel lines as ya mentioned there.That's just sick!
Your attention to detail and your ability to scratch all these bit's up as you do,will make this a real lil gem mate.
I'm a hopin.

Kinda up in the air about what color to eventually paint it? Back in my hometown there was an ALL BLACK one running around and it had the engine, rubber and all the goods- sure did look MEAN as hell in black?

So I've considered that, but maybe with some prismic shift over the top? Then I've gone the opposite way to something just plain bright- like red, yellow or an almost orange- like the 70's Ford color "Grabber Yellow"? OR, also thinking of some hues of almost straight pearl, blue, green, gold or lavender/purple? And finally, a straight silver metalic makes a nice 'techno' look? Too many choices!
Old 05-13-2009, 02:49 AM

^
Nothin is ever easy,aye dude?

I like the sound of the orange,thats a sharp looking colour on a rod.
Not to shabby on the GT either.

I guess we'll just wait and see what you choose,if it gets to hard ya can always set out the colours in a circle and play spin the bottle.
Old 05-13-2009, 05:59 AM
FOUNDING FATHER

Quote:
^
Nothin is ever easy,aye dude?

I like the sound of the orange,thats a sharp looking colour on a rod.
Not to shabby on the GT either.

I guess we'll just wait and see what you choose,if it gets to hard ya can always set out the colours in a circle and play spin the bottle.
I always "lost" at spin the bottle as a young duck? I do not care to relive those memories!
Old 05-13-2009, 06:29 AM

^
Oh,so you're the one who always had it land on that ugly duckling then??

I see why you don't wanna relive them memories then!
Old 05-13-2009, 06:51 AM
FOUNDING FATHER

Quote:
^
Oh,so you're the one who always had it land on that ugly duckling then??

I see why you don't wanna relive them memories then!
Worse yet, when the pretty lil birdies had it land on me- they'd suddenly announce they had to go to the lil girl's room and runoff?????

Here- I'll give you a teaser for the Blue Oval Mill-

Think- big block, blown, injected, custom headers and exhaust and sticking up thru the bonnet!

That oughta start to satisfy you and Mike, perhaps?
Old 05-13-2009, 03:15 PM

^
Well that all sound's pretty cool really!
But ya know DD,it's what satisfies you there that matters mate.

But i sure ain't complaining about that choice!
Old 05-13-2009, 04:23 PM
FOUNDING FATHER

Quote:
^
Well that all sound's pretty cool really!
But ya know DD,it's what satisfies you there that matters mate.

But i sure ain't complaining about that choice!
Naw, I thought it over and rather than the "smooth lines" of an uninterrupted bonnet I did like the idea of "mean" with a nice scoop sticking up at least a decent amount through? Fuckit- going through the trouble of meats in back and the chassis work so let's go "full tilt"! Works for me too mate! How's a 427 grab ya? Ford 427, ya know? Looks the same as a 428/390/360- but it's a 427 I tellYa!
Old 05-14-2009, 03:32 AM

^
A 427 grab's me just fine there DD!
That's a pretty serious donk for sure,least enough ta shred them meat's ya sticking under there.I can see a bit more work though getting something protruding through that high bonnet.Look's like a ram between the supercharger and the hat?
No doubt you've got an idea in that feathered head already!

So let's see another update already!
Old 05-14-2009, 10:03 AM
FOUNDING FATHER

Quote:
^
A 427 grab's me just fine there DD!
That's a pretty serious donk for sure,least enough ta shred them meat's ya sticking under there.I can see a bit more work though getting something protruding through that high bonnet.Look's like a ram between the supercharger and the hat?
No doubt you've got an idea in that feathered head already!

So let's see another update already!
Silly furball!

It takes this old duck a bit to cut tubing to make shock bodies, polish it up and then fab the components of coilovers! That's what I'm up to at the moment.
Old 05-14-2009, 09:39 PM
FOUNDING FATHER

Well Hell.

Had lofty goals today and then got waylayed!

But I did fashion up an example of the telescoping tubing to form a shock body. The attaching eye ends will protrude above the retaining cup for the coilover springs. Also playing with diameters of wire and colors for the springs themselves. So rather than admit I didn't accomplish shit today-

I present this as fucking progress!

BEHOLD, two pieces of reformed, modified, shaped, drilled and polished aluminum tubing! Plus a bonus of some fucking craft store wire bent around a dowel to look something like a spring- or Slinky, you choose!

It's a blistering pace I tellYa!