Resin Illuminati

Go Back   Resin Illuminati > Finished Models > Miscellaneous Models

Miscellaneous Models All other types of model

Old 11-27-2016, 04:13 PM

KWSTAS is a jewel in the roughKWSTAS is a jewel in the roughKWSTAS is a jewel in the roughKWSTAS is a jewel in the roughKWSTAS is a jewel in the roughKWSTAS is a jewel in the rough
Default Industrial Decay N scale

This dio started as a base for 2 of my freight cars and it evolved at the proccess. Won a gold and best civilian at Karditsa Scale Model Show
and a silver at IPMS Nationals Masterclass. More images and S.B.S. in my blog. Thanks for your time.

Attached Images
File Type: jpg attachement.jpg (985.9 KB, 3 views)
Old 11-28-2016, 01:58 AM
The Kiwi

Location: Out there. Thataway. New Zealand actually. The country Universal Studios left off their globe...
Jim NCC1701A is a splendid one to beholdJim NCC1701A is a splendid one to beholdJim NCC1701A is a splendid one to beholdJim NCC1701A is a splendid one to beholdJim NCC1701A is a splendid one to beholdJim NCC1701A is a splendid one to beholdJim NCC1701A is a splendid one to beholdJim NCC1701A is a splendid one to beholdJim NCC1701A is a splendid one to beholdJim NCC1701A is a splendid one to beholdJim NCC1701A is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Industrial Decay N scale

Wow. That's nice work.
Old 11-28-2016, 02:32 AM

Kremin will become famous soon enoughKremin will become famous soon enough

Love stuff like this, like a moment in time captured
Old 11-28-2016, 09:40 AM
acceptus est impugnatio

Raytheon Resin Illuminati GodRaytheon Resin Illuminati GodRaytheon Resin Illuminati GodRaytheon Resin Illuminati GodRaytheon Resin Illuminati GodRaytheon Resin Illuminati GodRaytheon Resin Illuminati GodRaytheon Resin Illuminati GodRaytheon Resin Illuminati GodRaytheon Resin Illuminati GodRaytheon Resin Illuminati God

That is a fuckin' top notch little piece right there!
Mind you, I never realised just how little until noticing the AA battery in the first thumbnail shot

It's a peach and therefore well deserved on the award, congrats and very nicely done.
Old 11-29-2016, 11:43 AM

KWSTAS is a jewel in the roughKWSTAS is a jewel in the roughKWSTAS is a jewel in the roughKWSTAS is a jewel in the roughKWSTAS is a jewel in the roughKWSTAS is a jewel in the rough

Thanks fellas. I 'm a fun of small scale.
Old 11-29-2016, 02:39 PM
My ass is itchy...

Neb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati God

Us Greeks sure love our scale modeling, eh?

Beautiful work--- a lesson in weathering!

Now, even if I WERE to attend, y'all better keep them costume wearing types away from me. I don't like you model people. How I ever got hooked up with you geeks, I'll never know. I lived all this time, just to end up spending my days with fucking "Skill Level 3" and "Ages 8 and up".
--Eagle-1, the funniest bastard on Earth!
Old 11-30-2016, 11:36 AM

Thanks man.I didn't know your are a Greek.
A lot of talented persons here.

Last edited by KWSTAS; 11-30-2016 at 11:36 AM.
Old 11-30-2016, 02:13 PM
Humble Aspirant

SCI-FI is a glorious beacon of lightSCI-FI is a glorious beacon of lightSCI-FI is a glorious beacon of lightSCI-FI is a glorious beacon of lightSCI-FI is a glorious beacon of lightSCI-FI is a glorious beacon of lightSCI-FI is a glorious beacon of lightSCI-FI is a glorious beacon of lightSCI-FI is a glorious beacon of lightSCI-FI is a glorious beacon of lightSCI-FI is a glorious beacon of light

Holy cow, that's fantastic.
Great job-
Old 11-30-2016, 02:52 PM
My ass is itchy...

Neb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati GodNeb Resin Illuminati God

Quote:
Originally Posted by KWSTAS View Post
Thanks man.I didn't know your are a Greek.
A lot of talented persons here.
Dad was Greek and Mom Italian.

My grandfather was born in Kiaton in the Peloponese islands. Sadly, I never knew him as he died when my Dad was 2yrs old.

The running joke is that since my Grandfather was really Peloponese since Greece hadn't annexed the islands yet. So I used to tell the ladies I was Peloponesian because it sounded more "exotic".

Now, even if I WERE to attend, y'all better keep them costume wearing types away from me. I don't like you model people. How I ever got hooked up with you geeks, I'll never know. I lived all this time, just to end up spending my days with fucking "Skill Level 3" and "Ages 8 and up".
--Eagle-1, the funniest bastard on Earth!
Old 12-02-2016, 08:35 AM

Chief D.D. Maxwell will become famous soon enoughChief D.D. Maxwell will become famous soon enough

Excellent work Sir! There is an old Coca Cola distribution center not to far from me that looks very similar in appearance as it is brick as well. The logo painted on its wall looks exactly like yours due to aging!

Bravo!

Current assignment:
U.S.S. Miranda NCC-1833
Captain D.A. Lewis commanding
Old 12-03-2016, 02:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neb View Post
Dad was Greek and Mom Italian.

My grandfather was born in Kiaton in the Peloponese islands. Sadly, I never knew him as he died when my Dad was 2yrs old.

The running joke is that since my Grandfather was really Peloponese since Greece hadn't annexed the islands yet. So I used to tell the ladies I was Peloponesian because it sounded more "exotic".
Cool. Peloponissos is not exactly an island. It just separated from
the rest of inland Greece with the creation of Isthmos canal.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief D.D. Maxwell View Post
Excellent work Sir! There is an old Coca Cola distribution center not to far from me that looks very similar in appearance as it is brick as well. The logo painted on its wall looks exactly like yours due to aging!

Bravo!
Thanks a lot. I always try to recreate the feel of the photos that I 'm studying.

To be honest, I was expecting something more for that dio at the IPMS contest,
instead of a plain silver. Nevertheless the judges didn't give me any convincing
excuse for that, when I asked them. Anyway, life goes on.

Last edited by KWSTAS; 12-03-2016 at 02:25 PM.