Resin Illuminati

Go Back   Resin Illuminati > Finished Models > Military Models

Military Models Finished Military Models

Old 05-09-2017, 11:58 PM

Madhatter is a splendid one to beholdMadhatter is a splendid one to beholdMadhatter is a splendid one to beholdMadhatter is a splendid one to beholdMadhatter is a splendid one to beholdMadhatter is a splendid one to beholdMadhatter is a splendid one to beholdMadhatter is a splendid one to beholdMadhatter is a splendid one to beholdMadhatter is a splendid one to beholdMadhatter is a splendid one to behold
Default Kinetic 1/48 SU-33 WIF

Hi guys

It's been a while since I last posted anything here, so here's something new. Its the new(ish) Kinetic 48th SU33. It's not a bad kit and has lots and lots of nice details on it. I had no fit issues as such but throw away the instructions coz they're fucking useless.

Anyway, I had fun and I am pretty happy with the end result

I have edited the photos above but Photobucket is a little slow sometimes in catching up with itself and displaying the finished version.
thanks for stopping in and having a look
Regards
Si
Old 05-10-2017, 07:20 AM
Humble Aspirant

SCI-FI is a name known to allSCI-FI is a name known to allSCI-FI is a name known to allSCI-FI is a name known to allSCI-FI is a name known to allSCI-FI is a name known to allSCI-FI is a name known to allSCI-FI is a name known to allSCI-FI is a name known to allSCI-FI is a name known to allSCI-FI is a name known to all
Default Re: Kinetic 1/48 SU-33 WIF

Wow, welcome back, what a spectacular job-
Old 05-10-2017, 08:44 AM
All ahead full

AdmiralBuck has much to be proud ofAdmiralBuck has much to be proud ofAdmiralBuck has much to be proud ofAdmiralBuck has much to be proud ofAdmiralBuck has much to be proud ofAdmiralBuck has much to be proud ofAdmiralBuck has much to be proud ofAdmiralBuck has much to be proud ofAdmiralBuck has much to be proud ofAdmiralBuck has much to be proud ofAdmiralBuck has much to be proud of

Oh my Landru! That is spectacular! Wow.
Old 05-10-2017, 09:45 PM
The Kiwi

Location: Out there. Thataway. New Zealand actually. The country Universal Studios left off their globe...
Jim NCC1701A is a splendid one to beholdJim NCC1701A is a splendid one to beholdJim NCC1701A is a splendid one to beholdJim NCC1701A is a splendid one to beholdJim NCC1701A is a splendid one to beholdJim NCC1701A is a splendid one to beholdJim NCC1701A is a splendid one to beholdJim NCC1701A is a splendid one to beholdJim NCC1701A is a splendid one to beholdJim NCC1701A is a splendid one to beholdJim NCC1701A is a splendid one to behold

That's a sweet looking ride.
Old 05-11-2017, 03:17 AM

Madhatter is a splendid one to beholdMadhatter is a splendid one to beholdMadhatter is a splendid one to beholdMadhatter is a splendid one to beholdMadhatter is a splendid one to beholdMadhatter is a splendid one to beholdMadhatter is a splendid one to beholdMadhatter is a splendid one to beholdMadhatter is a splendid one to beholdMadhatter is a splendid one to beholdMadhatter is a splendid one to behold

thanks guys - glad it meets with your approval
Once I have finished my current project, I shall be back posting a WIP of some more SBY goodness
Old 05-12-2017, 09:57 AM
acceptus est impugnatio

Raytheon Resin Illuminati GodRaytheon Resin Illuminati GodRaytheon Resin Illuminati GodRaytheon Resin Illuminati GodRaytheon Resin Illuminati GodRaytheon Resin Illuminati GodRaytheon Resin Illuminati GodRaytheon Resin Illuminati GodRaytheon Resin Illuminati GodRaytheon Resin Illuminati GodRaytheon Resin Illuminati God

Very crisp and sharp build. Really love the modern Sukhoi birds and one has done it justice sah!
And I have a fuckin' attitude.
Does that count?
Old 06-21-2017, 06:36 PM

Vidar710 is just really niceVidar710 is just really niceVidar710 is just really niceVidar710 is just really niceVidar710 is just really niceVidar710 is just really niceVidar710 is just really niceVidar710 is just really nice

Nice build!

I have a 1/32 SU-27 kit with all the Chris Wilson add-ons in the build-que.

Tracy