Resin Illuminati

Go Back   Resin Illuminati > CGI, Costumes, Props, Artwork, Action Figures > Costumes and Props

Costumes and Props Costumes, Prosthetics, Props, and Makeup

Old 12-24-2008, 09:18 AM

ave4uevoli has much to be proud ofave4uevoli has much to be proud ofave4uevoli has much to be proud ofave4uevoli has much to be proud ofave4uevoli has much to be proud ofave4uevoli has much to be proud ofave4uevoli has much to be proud ofave4uevoli has much to be proud ofave4uevoli has much to be proud ofave4uevoli has much to be proud ofave4uevoli has much to be proud of
Default captain america shields

I received these captain america shields from Irishamericanlad (from the RPF) the other day.

They are absolutely amazing! Words cannot express how happy I am to have received these. Some of you may remember my post about my dented Museum Replicas shield. (Either way, the shield arrived dented) I was very upset, because Captain America's indestructable shield was dented.

In my crankiness- I turned to Irishamericanlad to make me shields, as I didn't trust Museum replicas anymore. His communication was excellent, he sent me pictures throughout the entire process, and he made sure I was happy with the paint job before he sent the shields to me. Not only that, he was honest. He told me where there were slight (and I mean really really slight) imperfections (these are handmade) so I knew exactly what to expect. When the shields came - they were perfect.

It was a pleasure dealing with him, it was a pleasure speaking with him on the board, he came through with all of his promises, and the fact that I have these shields at my home before christmas is proof that he will come through for all of you as well.

Here are some pics!

I need to figure out how to display these shields.....

I was thinking of putting all my shields on my staircase leading to my proproom - makes it look very patriotic :happy

I was so happy with the shield that I was carrying around this morning before I went to work. Here's the pic with me - and the usual fuzzy slippers. :innocent