Resin Illuminati

Go Back   Resin Illuminati > CGI, Costumes, Props, Artwork, Action Figures > Costumes and Props

Costumes and Props Costumes, Prosthetics, Props, and Makeup

Old 01-11-2009, 12:33 PM
A Poor Widow's Son

137th Gebirg is a splendid one to behold137th Gebirg is a splendid one to behold137th Gebirg is a splendid one to behold137th Gebirg is a splendid one to behold137th Gebirg is a splendid one to behold137th Gebirg is a splendid one to behold137th Gebirg is a splendid one to behold137th Gebirg is a splendid one to behold137th Gebirg is a splendid one to behold137th Gebirg is a splendid one to behold137th Gebirg is a splendid one to behold
Default Warrant Officer Rank Pin Interest Thread

AllCon:

This was forwarded by permission from Adam "Allupo" over at Dewback Wing ASAP. We're looking to generate interest for the Warrant Officer and Chief Warrant Officer rank pins, which should complete the whole set for those of you (like me) who have been collecting them all. Link to original thread is HERE. Specifics follow:

Quote:
I know it has been a while but I'm finally ready to get the ball rolling on these final two ranks. If anyone is still interested in them, please post here. I will need at least 10 pre-orders of each to justify the run but this thread is strictly to gauge the interest level.

PLEASE DON'T SEND MONEY YET!

Here are pics of the original rank pins

Once I have artwork from my manufacturer I will post it, but I probably won't even start the design process until I see that there is some interest.

Thanks.
Adam