Resin Illuminati

Go Back   Resin Illuminati > CGI, Costumes, Props, Artwork, Action Figures > Costumes and Props

Costumes and Props Costumes, Prosthetics, Props, and Makeup

Old 07-25-2008, 05:55 PM
Blue Screen Mad Man!

Kuhn Global Resin Illuminati GodKuhn Global Resin Illuminati GodKuhn Global Resin Illuminati GodKuhn Global Resin Illuminati GodKuhn Global Resin Illuminati GodKuhn Global Resin Illuminati GodKuhn Global Resin Illuminati GodKuhn Global Resin Illuminati GodKuhn Global Resin Illuminati GodKuhn Global Resin Illuminati GodKuhn Global Resin Illuminati God
Thumbs up ON SALE AGAIN!!! eFX EpII and CLONE WARS Clone Trooper Helmet!

11/18/2008 UPDATE!!! PHOTOS and REVIEW ADDED IN POST 7 of this thread!
__________________________________________________ ___________

This is yet another I will be purchasing when available! Rubies had one for $1200 that wasn't quite right... so I passed up on it in hopes of one just like this one that eFX is bringing to the table

Thanks to Rebelscum.com for providing photos for everyone to view!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg EFX-CLONETROOPER-001.jpg (391.5 KB, 66 views)
File Type: jpg EFX-CLONETROOPER-002.jpg (337.8 KB, 34 views)
File Type: jpg EFX-CLONETROOPER-003.jpg (248.3 KB, 38 views)

"Choose to have a good day!" Michael J. Fox

Last edited by Kuhn Global; 11-18-2008 at 02:08 AM.
Old 07-25-2008, 08:57 PM
Banned

modman06 Resin Illuminati Godmodman06 Resin Illuminati Godmodman06 Resin Illuminati Godmodman06 Resin Illuminati Godmodman06 Resin Illuminati Godmodman06 Resin Illuminati Godmodman06 Resin Illuminati Godmodman06 Resin Illuminati Godmodman06 Resin Illuminati Godmodman06 Resin Illuminati Godmodman06 Resin Illuminati God
Default Re: eFX Ep II Clone Trooper Helmet at Comic Con

Oh cool. Thanks Kurt for the info. ive been wanting one of these. and this looks great.

Al
Old 07-25-2008, 09:32 PM
Blue Screen Mad Man!

Kuhn Global Resin Illuminati GodKuhn Global Resin Illuminati GodKuhn Global Resin Illuminati GodKuhn Global Resin Illuminati GodKuhn Global Resin Illuminati GodKuhn Global Resin Illuminati GodKuhn Global Resin Illuminati GodKuhn Global Resin Illuminati GodKuhn Global Resin Illuminati GodKuhn Global Resin Illuminati GodKuhn Global Resin Illuminati God
Default Re: eFX Ep II Clone Trooper Helmet at Comic Con

Quote:
Originally Posted by modman06 View Post
Oh cool. Thanks Kurt for the info. ive been wanting one of these. and this looks great.

Al
You bet Al! Sounds like we are of the same line of thinking!

Old 09-10-2008, 10:23 AM
Blue Screen Mad Man!

Exclamation RELEASE DATE!!!

OK fellas! This beastie helmet will be released Oct. 14, 2008 at suggested retail price of $429. eFX is limiting this to 1000 pieces worldwide!

Old 10-25-2008, 09:10 AM
Blue Screen Mad Man!

Exclamation ON SALE TODAY!!!

Ordering for this beastie just opened at 9am PST today... $429 plus tax and shipping!

I GOT ONE!

According to Barry, there were 600 people signed in at the time the sale began... DON'T MISS YOUR CHANCE fellas! There are only 1000 units...EVER!!!

Old 10-31-2008, 07:51 PM
Modelhead

Max Zephyr has disabled reputation
Default Re: ON SALE TODAY!!! eFX EpII Clone Trooper Helmet!

Kurt is out of commission for a couple days but wanted to say that the helmet arrived so they have indeed shipped. He will post some pics as soon as he can.

"Death is a very dull, dreary affair, and my advice to you is to have nothing whatever to do with it."
--Somerset Maugham
Old 11-18-2008, 02:06 AM
Blue Screen Mad Man!

Thumbs up BLUE SCREEN PHOTOS!!!

This beastie Helmet arrived from eFX just FOUR days after I ordered it (which was when it went on sale!)!!!!

Talk about QUALITY!!! eFX certainly has done an excellent job with this helmet!

I apologize for taking so long to present photos as I was laid up due to a surgery. It arrived just after I had it and I asked that it be opened immediately so I may see it! IT IS BEAUTIFUL!!! As a matter of fact, I think I am going to get a second one before they run out to paint it like Captain Rex's killer helmet in The Clone Wars! SWEEEEET!

A HUGE Thank You to Barry and the eFX Team for GREAT QUALITY and a job WELL DONE! If this is how eFX is to be run, then count me 'IN' for EVERYTHING you will sell!

Please enjoy the photos! And thank you for looking!

Old 11-19-2008, 10:52 PM
Goldmember

R L Bleecker Resin Illuminati GodR L Bleecker Resin Illuminati GodR L Bleecker Resin Illuminati GodR L Bleecker Resin Illuminati GodR L Bleecker Resin Illuminati GodR L Bleecker Resin Illuminati GodR L Bleecker Resin Illuminati GodR L Bleecker Resin Illuminati GodR L Bleecker Resin Illuminati GodR L Bleecker Resin Illuminati GodR L Bleecker Resin Illuminati God
Default Re: RUNNING LOW!!! eFX EpII and CLONE WARS Clone Trooper Helmet!

Oooooh. NIIIICE!
Old 12-11-2008, 05:43 PM
Blue Screen Mad Man!

Default Re: SOLD OUT!!! eFX EpII and CLONE WARS Clone Trooper Helmet!

Looks like eFX sold out of these beasties just in time to open sales today on the X-wing.

This is a great piece! I hope everyone got one that wanted one.

Old 12-11-2008, 11:54 PM
Mostly Harmless

777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God
Default Re: SOLD OUT!!! eFX EpII and CLONE WARS Clone Trooper Helmet!

I thought it would be just cheaper, and more fun, to la Oliver Queen to just come and steal all your stuff. I maywait a few more years as there's a few things you haven't got yet that I'm after. Where do you live again??

Old 03-21-2009, 05:28 AM

Location: Corellia, just south of Mandalor, north of Tatooine, east of Coruscant and west of Gotham City.
Boxster has a brilliant futureBoxster has a brilliant futureBoxster has a brilliant futureBoxster has a brilliant futureBoxster has a brilliant futureBoxster has a brilliant futureBoxster has a brilliant futureBoxster has a brilliant futureBoxster has a brilliant futureBoxster has a brilliant futureBoxster has a brilliant future
Default Re: ON SALE AGAIN!!! eFX EpII and CLONE WARS Clone Trooper Helmet!

Strawberry sandwiches!!!

This is the bucket that is love on first sight for me. Ep3 took me a little while before I got to like it as much.

Me? I got the Hasbro, reworking plans on the list.

B
Old 03-21-2009, 12:28 PM
Blue Screen Mad Man!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boxster View Post
Strawberry sandwiches!!!

This is the bucket that is love on first sight for me. Ep3 took me a little while before I got to like it as much.

Me? I got the Hasbro, reworking plans on the list.

B
LOVE to view your re-work on the Hasbro my friend!

I agree... for me... THIS design really kicks arse!

Old 03-22-2009, 10:04 AM

Location: Corellia, just south of Mandalor, north of Tatooine, east of Coruscant and west of Gotham City.
Boxster has a brilliant futureBoxster has a brilliant futureBoxster has a brilliant futureBoxster has a brilliant futureBoxster has a brilliant futureBoxster has a brilliant futureBoxster has a brilliant futureBoxster has a brilliant futureBoxster has a brilliant futureBoxster has a brilliant futureBoxster has a brilliant future

I love to too but left all of it back home and will return home, perhaps in a few months. I am getting a few other variants from Hasbro too but that is just a poor excuse to buy more. LOLOL!

This Ep1 bucket alone have a lot of variants and a new one just popped out of CW animation. The more the merrier I say!

B