Resin Illuminati

Go Back   Resin Illuminati > CGI, Costumes, Props, Artwork, Action Figures > Costumes and Props

Costumes and Props Costumes, Prosthetics, Props, and Makeup

Old 08-20-2008, 03:13 PM
It's gonna get real now.

The Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati God
Default Conjectural Phaser 1 build

Here we have a free-lanced Phaser 1 design. The kit is simple and well-detailed and has no air bubbles to speak of. Looks to me like someone had a great idea as to what a P1 would have looked like about halfway between TOS and TSFS.
So far I have the two halves sanded - but I'm still trying to figure out how I'm going to join them... with a plastic spacer between the halves, forming a gap like the STIII P1 has, or a smoothside with reflective tape strips similar to the TMP/TWOK phasers?
What do you think?
Dave

Attached Images
File Type: jpg 101_1414.jpg (30.7 KB, 5 views)

Last edited by The Cat; 08-20-2008 at 03:32 PM.
Old 08-20-2008, 06:00 PM
Studio Scale Pack Rat

Richard_2001 Overlord Master of AllRichard_2001 Overlord Master of AllRichard_2001 Overlord Master of AllRichard_2001 Overlord Master of AllRichard_2001 Overlord Master of AllRichard_2001 Overlord Master of AllRichard_2001 Overlord Master of AllRichard_2001 Overlord Master of AllRichard_2001 Overlord Master of AllRichard_2001 Overlord Master of AllRichard_2001 Overlord Master of All
Default Re: Conjectural Phaser 1 build

The Cat,

My personal preference would be for the raised side rails version the painted on rails just look cheap to me..

Richard