Resin Illuminati

Go Back   Resin Illuminati > CGI, Costumes, Props, Artwork, Action Figures > Costumes and Props

Costumes and Props Costumes, Prosthetics, Props, and Makeup

Old 04-14-2009, 07:22 PM
A Poor Widow's Son

137th Gebirg is a splendid one to behold137th Gebirg is a splendid one to behold137th Gebirg is a splendid one to behold137th Gebirg is a splendid one to behold137th Gebirg is a splendid one to behold137th Gebirg is a splendid one to behold137th Gebirg is a splendid one to behold137th Gebirg is a splendid one to behold137th Gebirg is a splendid one to behold137th Gebirg is a splendid one to behold137th Gebirg is a splendid one to behold
Default NuBSG Rank Chart v7.1

Hello all...

After many months (actually, probably over a year now), I've gotten back to upgrading my NuBSG ranks chart to include all those devices that are now known post-auction, including the Warrant Officers. I've also done considerable accurization on the ones that have been more well-known for some time. Many thanks to those generous fans who purchased them and provided photos of them. Without further ado, the latest (and hopefully final) version of the ranks chart. Enjoy!

Update - New 7.1 Chart online...
Attached Images
File Type: png BSG_Ranks_New_v7.1.png (786.2 KB, 51 views)

Last edited by 137th Gebirg; 04-15-2009 at 10:30 PM.
Old 04-16-2009, 11:29 AM
Nothing like Tig ole' Bitties!

BB43MAN Overlord Master of AllBB43MAN Overlord Master of AllBB43MAN Overlord Master of AllBB43MAN Overlord Master of AllBB43MAN Overlord Master of AllBB43MAN Overlord Master of AllBB43MAN Overlord Master of AllBB43MAN Overlord Master of AllBB43MAN Overlord Master of AllBB43MAN Overlord Master of AllBB43MAN Overlord Master of All
Default Re: NuBSG Rank Chart v7.1

Nice!!!! I like the hard work you've put into this! Make's me want to build a fascimile and hang it in my office.

Old 04-17-2009, 12:25 PM
Blue Screen Mad Man!

Kuhn Global Resin Illuminati GodKuhn Global Resin Illuminati GodKuhn Global Resin Illuminati GodKuhn Global Resin Illuminati GodKuhn Global Resin Illuminati GodKuhn Global Resin Illuminati GodKuhn Global Resin Illuminati GodKuhn Global Resin Illuminati GodKuhn Global Resin Illuminati GodKuhn Global Resin Illuminati GodKuhn Global Resin Illuminati God

THAT is soooooo KEWL!

I LOVE IT! Fantastic work sir!

"Choose to have a good day!" Michael J. Fox
Old 04-18-2009, 05:53 AM
Battlestar Triton

Griffworks has disabled reputation

Awesome work, Jim!

Itís advised that you thoroughly research those from whom you plan to purchase from Garage Kit Manufacturers that you donít know!
Old 04-20-2009, 10:45 AM
Groovy tunes.

Sci Fi Smoker Resin Illuminati GodSci Fi Smoker Resin Illuminati GodSci Fi Smoker Resin Illuminati GodSci Fi Smoker Resin Illuminati GodSci Fi Smoker Resin Illuminati GodSci Fi Smoker Resin Illuminati GodSci Fi Smoker Resin Illuminati GodSci Fi Smoker Resin Illuminati GodSci Fi Smoker Resin Illuminati GodSci Fi Smoker Resin Illuminati GodSci Fi Smoker Resin Illuminati God

I like it too!
Old 04-20-2009, 02:12 PM

Viper Aviator has much to be proud ofViper Aviator has much to be proud ofViper Aviator has much to be proud ofViper Aviator has much to be proud ofViper Aviator has much to be proud ofViper Aviator has much to be proud ofViper Aviator has much to be proud ofViper Aviator has much to be proud ofViper Aviator has much to be proud ofViper Aviator has much to be proud ofViper Aviator has much to be proud of

137th that is a great rendering. With your permission I would love to print it out, frame it and hang it in my office right by the shadow boxes that I filled with both the new and old BSG patches.
Old 04-21-2009, 10:08 AM
A Poor Widow's Son

137th Gebirg is a splendid one to behold137th Gebirg is a splendid one to behold137th Gebirg is a splendid one to behold137th Gebirg is a splendid one to behold137th Gebirg is a splendid one to behold137th Gebirg is a splendid one to behold137th Gebirg is a splendid one to behold137th Gebirg is a splendid one to behold137th Gebirg is a splendid one to behold137th Gebirg is a splendid one to behold137th Gebirg is a splendid one to behold

Thanks to all for the kind words!

Viper Aviator - Most certainly! In fact, if you like, I can build a vector-based PDF so that you can up-scale your print out to whatever size and resolution you need. I've had several other such requests and I was planning on making a clickable download link from one of my servers.
Old 04-21-2009, 12:38 PM

Viper Aviator has much to be proud ofViper Aviator has much to be proud ofViper Aviator has much to be proud ofViper Aviator has much to be proud ofViper Aviator has much to be proud ofViper Aviator has much to be proud ofViper Aviator has much to be proud ofViper Aviator has much to be proud ofViper Aviator has much to be proud ofViper Aviator has much to be proud ofViper Aviator has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by 137th Gebirg View Post
Thanks to all for the kind words!

Viper Aviator - Most certainly! In fact, if you like, I can build a vector-based PDF so that you can up-scale your print out to whatever size and resolution you need. I've had several other such requests and I was planning on making a clickable download link from one of my servers.
OH YES, PLEASE OH PLEASE that would be fantastic
Old 04-22-2009, 08:05 PM
A Poor Widow's Son

Ask and ye shall receive...

http://www.shipschematics.net/bsg/BSG_Ranks_v7.1.pdf
Old 04-23-2009, 10:54 AM

Jim,

THANKS A MILLION, I'm going to have it printed out in 16"x20" and framed, and before anyone askes, YES the corners are going to be cut off the frame. If you would like, when I get it completed I'll post some picures of it.
Old 04-24-2009, 11:02 AM
A Poor Widow's Son

Please do - I'd love to see a large-scale print of the chart to see if the detailing holds up.
Old 04-25-2009, 07:45 AM
Kneel Hoomans! Mwaahaa!

Apophis Resin Illuminati GodApophis Resin Illuminati GodApophis Resin Illuminati GodApophis Resin Illuminati GodApophis Resin Illuminati GodApophis Resin Illuminati GodApophis Resin Illuminati GodApophis Resin Illuminati GodApophis Resin Illuminati GodApophis Resin Illuminati GodApophis Resin Illuminati God

I think your missing a few arent you?? like: third class petty officer, and a seniorchief petty officer, or do they even exist in BSG universe?
Old 04-27-2009, 11:43 AM
A Poor Widow's Son

^^^ Nope. No such things as either of those.
Old 04-27-2009, 07:06 PM
Kneel Hoomans! Mwaahaa!

Apophis Resin Illuminati GodApophis Resin Illuminati GodApophis Resin Illuminati GodApophis Resin Illuminati GodApophis Resin Illuminati GodApophis Resin Illuminati GodApophis Resin Illuminati GodApophis Resin Illuminati GodApophis Resin Illuminati GodApophis Resin Illuminati GodApophis Resin Illuminati God

Okay, thanks!