Resin Illuminati

Go Back   Resin Illuminati > CGI, Costumes, Props, Artwork, Action Figures > Costumes and Props

Costumes and Props Costumes, Prosthetics, Props, and Makeup

Old 08-25-2009, 04:01 PM

zorg is a jewel in the roughzorg is a jewel in the roughzorg is a jewel in the roughzorg is a jewel in the roughzorg is a jewel in the roughzorg is a jewel in the rough
Default TOTAL RECALL - Alien reactor hand switch

knocked this up the other day. just fitting a kitchen before i get to molding it.....
Attached Images
File Type: jpg NEW PAINT.jpg (70.4 KB, 37 views)
File Type: jpg NEW PAINT OUTSIDE.jpg (74.9 KB, 33 views)

Last edited by zorg; 08-25-2009 at 04:02 PM.
Old 08-25-2009, 04:35 PM
One-trek Mind

Trekriffic Resin Illuminati GodTrekriffic Resin Illuminati GodTrekriffic Resin Illuminati GodTrekriffic Resin Illuminati GodTrekriffic Resin Illuminati GodTrekriffic Resin Illuminati GodTrekriffic Resin Illuminati GodTrekriffic Resin Illuminati GodTrekriffic Resin Illuminati GodTrekriffic Resin Illuminati GodTrekriffic Resin Illuminati God
Default Re: TOTAL RECALL - Alien reactor hand switch

Very cool subject ! Good job !

"I'm afraid the guilty party is in for a very severe punishment."
Old 08-25-2009, 06:13 PM
Mostly Harmless

777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God

Yea, that's really cool! I wonder if it could be used to actually activate something... ring the doorbell or something COOL!!!
Old 08-25-2009, 07:11 PM
Glacial Pace Builder

LastBattlestar Resin Illuminati GodLastBattlestar Resin Illuminati GodLastBattlestar Resin Illuminati GodLastBattlestar Resin Illuminati GodLastBattlestar Resin Illuminati GodLastBattlestar Resin Illuminati GodLastBattlestar Resin Illuminati GodLastBattlestar Resin Illuminati GodLastBattlestar Resin Illuminati GodLastBattlestar Resin Illuminati GodLastBattlestar Resin Illuminati God

Cool, I like it! It would be a very cool doorbell indeed!

Mike, Oz
Old 08-27-2009, 04:37 PM

zorg is a jewel in the roughzorg is a jewel in the roughzorg is a jewel in the roughzorg is a jewel in the roughzorg is a jewel in the roughzorg is a jewel in the rough

thanks, ive had a few folk ask me about it and mentioned that they would like it to activeate when pressed down, i think i'll leave that to the new owners

-chris

Last edited by zorg; 09-05-2009 at 12:13 PM.
Old 08-27-2009, 10:51 PM
suki5150

suki5150 Overlord Master of Allsuki5150 Overlord Master of Allsuki5150 Overlord Master of Allsuki5150 Overlord Master of Allsuki5150 Overlord Master of Allsuki5150 Overlord Master of Allsuki5150 Overlord Master of Allsuki5150 Overlord Master of Allsuki5150 Overlord Master of Allsuki5150 Overlord Master of Allsuki5150 Overlord Master of All

Fantastic job.

Don't think I've ever seen that tackled before.

Very cool.

Old 09-07-2009, 04:47 PM
I don't want to grow up

grumble garage is a name known to allgrumble garage is a name known to allgrumble garage is a name known to allgrumble garage is a name known to allgrumble garage is a name known to allgrumble garage is a name known to allgrumble garage is a name known to allgrumble garage is a name known to allgrumble garage is a name known to allgrumble garage is a name known to allgrumble garage is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by 777 View Post
Yea, that's really cool! I wonder if it could be used to actually activate something... ring the doorbell or something COOL!!!
Oh, good idea, a lot of potential applications. How a about a mouse cover? Hide the click buttons in the finger tips. Well... maybe a bit large for that but a fun thought.
It would be cool outside the home theatre to power up the theater lights and such.