Resin Illuminati

Go Back   Resin Illuminati > Finished Models > Military Models

Military Models Finished Military Models

Old 02-14-2008, 06:16 PM
Goldmember

R L Bleecker Resin Illuminati GodR L Bleecker Resin Illuminati GodR L Bleecker Resin Illuminati GodR L Bleecker Resin Illuminati GodR L Bleecker Resin Illuminati GodR L Bleecker Resin Illuminati GodR L Bleecker Resin Illuminati GodR L Bleecker Resin Illuminati GodR L Bleecker Resin Illuminati GodR L Bleecker Resin Illuminati GodR L Bleecker Resin Illuminati God

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Cat View Post
Hey ModMan,

How many Snakes would you generally load on the centerline pylon?
Modman's answer to this question has to do with keeping the load on the aircraft balanced, which is why a drop tank goes on the center station, since its weight will vary as fuel is expended. With a varying load like that off-center, then the aircraft would be really hard to keep trimmed out!
Old 02-14-2008, 06:54 PM
Banned

modman06 Resin Illuminati Godmodman06 Resin Illuminati Godmodman06 Resin Illuminati Godmodman06 Resin Illuminati Godmodman06 Resin Illuminati Godmodman06 Resin Illuminati Godmodman06 Resin Illuminati Godmodman06 Resin Illuminati Godmodman06 Resin Illuminati Godmodman06 Resin Illuminati Godmodman06 Resin Illuminati God

hey thanks for that. i tend to keep my answers short and sweet as they say. i need to work on explaining things better, sorry about that. need to get back into civilian mentality again.

AL
Old 02-14-2008, 07:06 PM
Goldmember

R L Bleecker Resin Illuminati GodR L Bleecker Resin Illuminati GodR L Bleecker Resin Illuminati GodR L Bleecker Resin Illuminati GodR L Bleecker Resin Illuminati GodR L Bleecker Resin Illuminati GodR L Bleecker Resin Illuminati GodR L Bleecker Resin Illuminati GodR L Bleecker Resin Illuminati GodR L Bleecker Resin Illuminati GodR L Bleecker Resin Illuminati God

^ You know... I have always had the same problem. My civilian friends would ask about what we did in the Navy and I'd attempt to explain... and then I'd watch them glaze over, not because they weren't interested, but because my answers left them in the dust because they had no common frame of reference. So over the years I got better at doing what you do and making my answers short and to the point because I really SUCKED at trying to translate Squid-Speak into real English... but then Cat was a Squidly-Diddly too...
Old 02-28-2008, 05:54 PM

JohnLogan has a brilliant futureJohnLogan has a brilliant futureJohnLogan has a brilliant futureJohnLogan has a brilliant futureJohnLogan has a brilliant futureJohnLogan has a brilliant futureJohnLogan has a brilliant futureJohnLogan has a brilliant futureJohnLogan has a brilliant futureJohnLogan has a brilliant futureJohnLogan has a brilliant future

HEY CAT!
How goes the scooter?
_John