Resin Illuminati

Go Back   Resin Illuminati > Finished Models > Military Models

Military Models Finished Military Models

Old 03-13-2008, 12:56 AM
the many faces one

Moorcat has a reputation beyond reputeMoorcat has a reputation beyond reputeMoorcat has a reputation beyond reputeMoorcat has a reputation beyond reputeMoorcat has a reputation beyond reputeMoorcat has a reputation beyond reputeMoorcat has a reputation beyond reputeMoorcat has a reputation beyond reputeMoorcat has a reputation beyond reputeMoorcat has a reputation beyond reputeMoorcat has a reputation beyond repute
Default VA196 AD6

done from pictures in my dads cruisebook, VA 196 of Air Task Group 1, AD6 Skyraider....enjoy.

Attached Images
File Type: jpg HPIM0769.jpg (189.7 KB, 3 views)
displaying member of http://www.avenuewestgallery.org/
www.moorcatarts.com
Old 03-13-2008, 02:28 AM
Mostly Harmless

777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God
Thumbs up

Is that a green R2 in the corner? Nice job on the aircraft!
Old 03-13-2008, 11:22 AM
the many faces one

Moorcat has a reputation beyond reputeMoorcat has a reputation beyond reputeMoorcat has a reputation beyond reputeMoorcat has a reputation beyond reputeMoorcat has a reputation beyond reputeMoorcat has a reputation beyond reputeMoorcat has a reputation beyond reputeMoorcat has a reputation beyond reputeMoorcat has a reputation beyond reputeMoorcat has a reputation beyond reputeMoorcat has a reputation beyond repute

ya, that lil R2 gets around...he takes care of my collection, keeps em in good shape.
www.moorcatarts.com
Old 03-13-2008, 12:19 PM
It's gonna get real now.

The Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati God

Quote:
Originally Posted by 777 View Post
Is that a green R2 in the corner? Nice job on the aircraft!
Of course. The Nav has used aeromech droids for quite some time now....

Beautiful Spad! (Real airplanes have round engines and tailwheels!)

What kit is it?
Old 03-13-2008, 12:27 PM
the many faces one

LOL....ya them aeromechs are often called greenshirts....its an old Monogram kit, I have a Tamiya one too, thats going to be VA 25, VFA 25 was in my CAG.
www.moorcatarts.com
Old 03-13-2008, 01:52 PM
It's gonna get real now.

The Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati God

I'll be interested to see how that Tamiya kit stacks up against the ole Mongram
Old 03-13-2008, 03:04 PM
Goldmember

R L Bleecker Resin Illuminati GodR L Bleecker Resin Illuminati GodR L Bleecker Resin Illuminati GodR L Bleecker Resin Illuminati GodR L Bleecker Resin Illuminati GodR L Bleecker Resin Illuminati GodR L Bleecker Resin Illuminati GodR L Bleecker Resin Illuminati GodR L Bleecker Resin Illuminati GodR L Bleecker Resin Illuminati GodR L Bleecker Resin Illuminati God

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moorcat View Post
ya, that lil R2 gets around...he takes care of my collection, keeps em in good shape.
Yeah... even though he has that 'bad motivator' problem. These aeromech droids are getting quite out of hand. Even I don't understand their logic at times...

Old 03-13-2008, 04:42 PM
the many faces one

Quote:
Originally Posted by mech View Post
Something about the shape of that plane looks odd.
in what way? I compared it physicly to the Tamiya one, and see no dimensional problems. the Tamiya casting is of course lighter and engraved as opposed to the Monograms heavy cast , lack of fine detail and raised lines...this plane was able to carry LOTS of ordnance, and was nicknamed the flying dumptruck, it could haul its own weight in explosives payload.
www.moorcatarts.com
Old 03-13-2008, 04:48 PM
Banned

modman06 Resin Illuminati Godmodman06 Resin Illuminati Godmodman06 Resin Illuminati Godmodman06 Resin Illuminati Godmodman06 Resin Illuminati Godmodman06 Resin Illuminati Godmodman06 Resin Illuminati Godmodman06 Resin Illuminati Godmodman06 Resin Illuminati Godmodman06 Resin Illuminati Godmodman06 Resin Illuminati God

another great one. you guys have great taste in planes. almost wish i was still an airdaile, almost. but i love the planes.

Al
Old 03-13-2008, 05:57 PM
Battlestar Triton

Griffworks has disabled reputation

Man, that's just beautiful, dude! I love the weathering along the engine cowling. Very nicely, subtely done!

So, where's the socket for the aeromech? :-? Don't tell me that they flew w/o a 'droid in those days?!?

Itís advised that you thoroughly research those from whom you plan to purchase from Garage Kit Manufacturers that you donít know!
Old 03-13-2008, 08:26 PM
Blue Screen Mad Man!

Kuhn Global Resin Illuminati GodKuhn Global Resin Illuminati GodKuhn Global Resin Illuminati GodKuhn Global Resin Illuminati GodKuhn Global Resin Illuminati GodKuhn Global Resin Illuminati GodKuhn Global Resin Illuminati GodKuhn Global Resin Illuminati GodKuhn Global Resin Illuminati GodKuhn Global Resin Illuminati GodKuhn Global Resin Illuminati God
Thumbs up

This is BEAUTIFUL Sean!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moorcat View Post
done from pictures in my dads cruisebook, VA 196 of Air Task Group 1, AD6 Skyraider....enjoy.

"Choose to have a good day!" Michael J. Fox
Old 03-13-2008, 08:27 PM
Ahead of the curve

Scorpius Overlord Master of AllScorpius Overlord Master of AllScorpius Overlord Master of AllScorpius Overlord Master of AllScorpius Overlord Master of AllScorpius Overlord Master of AllScorpius Overlord Master of AllScorpius Overlord Master of AllScorpius Overlord Master of AllScorpius Overlord Master of AllScorpius Overlord Master of All

Looks great!!!