Resin Illuminati

Go Back   Resin Illuminati > Works in Progress > Military

Military Military WIPs

Old 06-09-2015, 02:00 AM

Dorking rocketman New face in the crowd
Default A sherman or two can give you a very nice edge..

Hi Guys

Just thought Id bang up some quick pics of My Shermans Ive just about finished. Both are 1/16 and R/c. Few bits still to fix and do but about ready to do battle.

Last edited by Dorking rocketman; 06-09-2015 at 02:33 AM. Reason: Wrong subject posted!
Old 06-09-2015, 12:56 PM
It's gonna get real now.

The Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati God
Default Re: A sherman or two can give you a very nice edge..

I love them!!! "I've been working on the raiiilroad...!"
Old 06-09-2015, 01:14 PM
All ahead full

AdmiralBuck has much to be proud ofAdmiralBuck has much to be proud ofAdmiralBuck has much to be proud ofAdmiralBuck has much to be proud ofAdmiralBuck has much to be proud ofAdmiralBuck has much to be proud ofAdmiralBuck has much to be proud ofAdmiralBuck has much to be proud ofAdmiralBuck has much to be proud ofAdmiralBuck has much to be proud ofAdmiralBuck has much to be proud of

Those are the cleanest Shermans I've laid eyes on! Love to see them in motion.
Old 06-09-2015, 07:40 PM

tsenecal is a splendid one to beholdtsenecal is a splendid one to beholdtsenecal is a splendid one to beholdtsenecal is a splendid one to beholdtsenecal is a splendid one to beholdtsenecal is a splendid one to beholdtsenecal is a splendid one to beholdtsenecal is a splendid one to beholdtsenecal is a splendid one to beholdtsenecal is a splendid one to beholdtsenecal is a splendid one to behold

Very nice. are those Mato's? I have an original Tamiya (#56001), but i have always hated the HVSS suspension.... I liked the Mato better... but never got around to buying one. it just looks more like a "real" sherman. and the cast hull....

Last edited by tsenecal; 06-09-2015 at 07:41 PM.
Old 06-10-2015, 02:36 AM

Dorking rocketman New face in the crowd

Hiya

Ones a Mato the other is a Hen Long. Funny, I much prefer the HVSS suspension! As for cleanliness that made me chuckle, I spent ages weathering them it just doesnt show in the pics. It is very subtle Ill admit, I personally hate overly weathered tanks so take great pains to keep the weathering down to a dusting only.
Old 06-11-2015, 10:32 AM

sliuman New face in the crowd

Thought i was gonna see a Kelly's Heroes diorama! Nice work.
Old 06-16-2015, 02:37 AM

Lord Darth Beavis Resin Illuminati GodLord Darth Beavis Resin Illuminati GodLord Darth Beavis Resin Illuminati GodLord Darth Beavis Resin Illuminati GodLord Darth Beavis Resin Illuminati GodLord Darth Beavis Resin Illuminati GodLord Darth Beavis Resin Illuminati GodLord Darth Beavis Resin Illuminati GodLord Darth Beavis Resin Illuminati GodLord Darth Beavis Resin Illuminati GodLord Darth Beavis Resin Illuminati God

Where's the loudspeaker? WOOF-WOOF!

Please consider making a donation to Shriner's Hospitals For Children.
Old 06-16-2015, 08:02 PM

tsenecal is a splendid one to beholdtsenecal is a splendid one to beholdtsenecal is a splendid one to beholdtsenecal is a splendid one to beholdtsenecal is a splendid one to beholdtsenecal is a splendid one to beholdtsenecal is a splendid one to beholdtsenecal is a splendid one to beholdtsenecal is a splendid one to beholdtsenecal is a splendid one to beholdtsenecal is a splendid one to behold

actually, it reminds me more of the scene from "Fury" where the 4 Shermans go up against the Tiger....
Old 06-19-2015, 12:17 AM

aptivaboy has a brilliant futureaptivaboy has a brilliant futureaptivaboy has a brilliant futureaptivaboy has a brilliant futureaptivaboy has a brilliant futureaptivaboy has a brilliant futureaptivaboy has a brilliant futureaptivaboy has a brilliant futureaptivaboy has a brilliant futureaptivaboy has a brilliant futureaptivaboy has a brilliant future

Beat me to it. That's exactly what I thought of when I saw them in the field. They look super.

Bob