Resin Illuminati

Go Back   Resin Illuminati > Works in Progress > Military

Military Military WIPs

Old 01-27-2009, 05:39 PM
Battlestar Triton

Griffworks has disabled reputation
Default Re: Tramp Freighter SS Sultana - 1/350 scratchbuild

I, too, thought it was larger than that! 'Course, that's what she said....

It's even more impressive w/that knowledge, Davey!
Old 01-28-2009, 07:20 AM
It's gonna get real now.

The Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati God

LOL Griffy!!!!!

The superstructure unit is right at 3 inches....
Old 01-28-2009, 07:30 AM
Resident JLH Groupie

DaGooseman Resin Illuminati GodDaGooseman Resin Illuminati GodDaGooseman Resin Illuminati GodDaGooseman Resin Illuminati GodDaGooseman Resin Illuminati GodDaGooseman Resin Illuminati GodDaGooseman Resin Illuminati GodDaGooseman Resin Illuminati GodDaGooseman Resin Illuminati GodDaGooseman Resin Illuminati GodDaGooseman Resin Illuminati God

More

Looking good so far

The problem with America is stupidity. Now I don't believe in capital punishment for stupidity. However, I think we should just take all the safety labels off everything and let Mother Nature fix the problem herself.

Old 01-28-2009, 07:57 AM
It's blazing hot in here!

U-boater Resin Illuminati GodU-boater Resin Illuminati GodU-boater Resin Illuminati GodU-boater Resin Illuminati GodU-boater Resin Illuminati GodU-boater Resin Illuminati GodU-boater Resin Illuminati GodU-boater Resin Illuminati GodU-boater Resin Illuminati GodU-boater Resin Illuminati GodU-boater Resin Illuminati God

MORE!MORE!MORE!
Old 01-28-2009, 08:07 AM
Battlestar Triton

And the high level craftsmanship becomes that much more apparent with the knowledge of how small that superstructure is, too.
Old 01-28-2009, 08:10 AM
Resident JLH Groupie

DaGooseman Resin Illuminati GodDaGooseman Resin Illuminati GodDaGooseman Resin Illuminati GodDaGooseman Resin Illuminati GodDaGooseman Resin Illuminati GodDaGooseman Resin Illuminati GodDaGooseman Resin Illuminati GodDaGooseman Resin Illuminati GodDaGooseman Resin Illuminati GodDaGooseman Resin Illuminati GodDaGooseman Resin Illuminati God

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffworks View Post
And the high level craftsmanship becomes that much more apparent with the knowledge of how small that superstructure is, too.
True !!

(Although, we could be mean and say the Cat is used to working with "small" things )

The problem with America is stupidity. Now I don't believe in capital punishment for stupidity. However, I think we should just take all the safety labels off everything and let Mother Nature fix the problem herself.

Old 01-28-2009, 09:03 AM
It's gonna get real now.

The Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati GodThe Cat Resin Illuminati God

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaGooseman View Post
True !!

(Although, we could be mean and say the Cat is used to working with "small" things )

peckerhead!
Old 01-28-2009, 09:09 AM
Resident JLH Groupie

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Cat View Post
peckerhead!
I was wondering how long it would take you to catch that

Old 01-28-2009, 04:34 PM
Battlestar Triton

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaGooseman View Post
True !!

Isn't that what I said...?

Old 01-29-2009, 03:03 PM
It's gonna get real now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffworks View Post
Isn't that what I said...?

I like the way YOU said it better, Griffy!
Old 01-29-2009, 03:41 PM
Resident JLH Groupie

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Cat View Post
I like the way YOU said it better, Griffy!
Yeah. I tend to be very blunt and don't sugarcoat my words

Old 02-06-2009, 02:38 PM
FOUNDING FATHER

DarthDuck Resin Illuminati GodDarthDuck Resin Illuminati GodDarthDuck Resin Illuminati GodDarthDuck Resin Illuminati GodDarthDuck Resin Illuminati GodDarthDuck Resin Illuminati GodDarthDuck Resin Illuminati GodDarthDuck Resin Illuminati GodDarthDuck Resin Illuminati GodDarthDuck Resin Illuminati GodDarthDuck Resin Illuminati God

Cat,
Fuckin' A! Well, I guess it's better late than never for me to see your project here! EYE CANDY, and scratched to boot!

The Tamiya Fletcher davits are "finer" than the corresponding Trumpeter Sullivans. I'll send you some if you want to replace them at this point?

This is a subject that I've also shared a desire for, for a very long time now and it's great to see your ambition and progress paying off my friend!

Keep the updates coming!
Old 03-15-2009, 04:51 PM
Nothing like Tig ole' Bitties!

BB43MAN Overlord Master of AllBB43MAN Overlord Master of AllBB43MAN Overlord Master of AllBB43MAN Overlord Master of AllBB43MAN Overlord Master of AllBB43MAN Overlord Master of AllBB43MAN Overlord Master of AllBB43MAN Overlord Master of AllBB43MAN Overlord Master of AllBB43MAN Overlord Master of AllBB43MAN Overlord Master of All

BUMP!!! Any updates, in case I missed the finished product in the military gallery?

Old 03-15-2009, 05:01 PM
FOUNDING FATHER

DarthDuck Resin Illuminati GodDarthDuck Resin Illuminati GodDarthDuck Resin Illuminati GodDarthDuck Resin Illuminati GodDarthDuck Resin Illuminati GodDarthDuck Resin Illuminati GodDarthDuck Resin Illuminati GodDarthDuck Resin Illuminati GodDarthDuck Resin Illuminati GodDarthDuck Resin Illuminati GodDarthDuck Resin Illuminati God

Quote:
Originally Posted by BB43MAN View Post
BUMP!!! Any updates, in case I missed the finished product in the military gallery?

OR, did the steamer pass through the dreaded Bermuda Triangle?

Looking forward to seeing more Mr. Kitty!
Old 03-29-2009, 05:22 PM

Nostromo has a brilliant futureNostromo has a brilliant futureNostromo has a brilliant futureNostromo has a brilliant futureNostromo has a brilliant futureNostromo has a brilliant futureNostromo has a brilliant futureNostromo has a brilliant futureNostromo has a brilliant futureNostromo has a brilliant futureNostromo has a brilliant future

Looking good