Resin Illuminati

Go Back   Resin Illuminati > Works in Progress > Military

Military Military WIPs

Old 07-31-2012, 05:32 PM
I Am Sofa King We Todd Ed

mackjsm has a brilliant futuremackjsm has a brilliant futuremackjsm has a brilliant futuremackjsm has a brilliant futuremackjsm has a brilliant futuremackjsm has a brilliant futuremackjsm has a brilliant futuremackjsm has a brilliant futuremackjsm has a brilliant futuremackjsm has a brilliant futuremackjsm has a brilliant future
Default Re: TBF-1C Avenger - [Scale 1:32] - [Trumpeter].

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alioth View Post
Hello Fellas:

I did some progress in the engine, I hope you like it...

May God Bless You...
Nice Work.. Keep it coming!!!

:h ail:
Old 12-01-2012, 01:51 AM

youngtiger1 has a spectacular aura aboutyoungtiger1 has a spectacular aura aboutyoungtiger1 has a spectacular aura aboutyoungtiger1 has a spectacular aura aboutyoungtiger1 has a spectacular aura about

Good Lord, that engine is looking super with the extra plumbing. It will sure make a huge difference in the end result Keep up the good work.
Old 01-26-2013, 09:34 AM

Alioth is a glorious beacon of lightAlioth is a glorious beacon of lightAlioth is a glorious beacon of lightAlioth is a glorious beacon of lightAlioth is a glorious beacon of lightAlioth is a glorious beacon of lightAlioth is a glorious beacon of lightAlioth is a glorious beacon of lightAlioth is a glorious beacon of lightAlioth is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by youngtiger1 View Post
Good Lord, that engine is looking super with the extra plumbing. It will sure make a huge difference in the end result Keep up the good work.

TNX My Friend.... I appreciate very much your kind comment... I made a pause for several months in purpose of 25 OOB builds... This Airplane need a little patience and now it's time to resume...
Old 01-26-2013, 10:58 PM

Alioth is a glorious beacon of lightAlioth is a glorious beacon of lightAlioth is a glorious beacon of lightAlioth is a glorious beacon of lightAlioth is a glorious beacon of lightAlioth is a glorious beacon of lightAlioth is a glorious beacon of lightAlioth is a glorious beacon of lightAlioth is a glorious beacon of lightAlioth is a glorious beacon of light

My Dear Friends:

After much time I'll keep posting... I'm planning to give and end the TBF-1C Avenger this year... As far as you can see, I have started the game... Again!!!... There are two pictures only, one showing the insertion of part of the tubing of the Ignition Wire Manifold that passes through the cylinders of the engine (Looks like a Mesh Hose, I don't know exactly the name of this part)... The second is regarding the Cockpit Area and engine compartment... I'm planning to add the Inter-Ear Deflector Top Plate...

BTW any of you know the color of the original equipment regarding the fire extinguishers used for this bird?... I don't think were red or I'm wrong?...

Thanks for watching... I'll continue by making some pieces... CU soon...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg TBF-1C Avenger - 081.JPG (219.0 KB, 32 views)
File Type: jpg TBF-1C Avenger - 082.JPG (163.3 KB, 34 views)
Old 01-30-2013, 11:18 PM

Hello Fellas: Enclosed you will find the Cross Section at Pilot's Cockpit showing some parts that are craftsmanship using different kind of materials (Aluminum, Electric Welding, Wires, etc.)... Thanks for watching... See You Soon...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg TBF-1C Avenger - 083.JPG (146.1 KB, 22 views)
Old 01-31-2013, 03:53 AM

Hackcore has a reputation beyond reputeHackcore has a reputation beyond reputeHackcore has a reputation beyond reputeHackcore has a reputation beyond reputeHackcore has a reputation beyond reputeHackcore has a reputation beyond reputeHackcore has a reputation beyond reputeHackcore has a reputation beyond reputeHackcore has a reputation beyond reputeHackcore has a reputation beyond reputeHackcore has a reputation beyond repute

Wow very nice!
Old 01-31-2013, 11:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hackcore View Post
Wow very nice!
Thank you My Friend... I'm very glad you like it...
Old 01-31-2013, 11:04 PM

Hello My Friends:

At this time a Ring Deflector was added to the Engine Wright R-2600, it was made with Electric Welding... I'm still working with the Inter-Ear Deflector Top Plates...

CU Soon...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg TBF-1C Avenger - 084.JPG (213.2 KB, 10 views)
Old 02-01-2013, 10:30 PM

Hello Folks:

The Inter-Ear Deflectors are already installed in the Engine Wright R-2600...

The next step is attach the Twin Row Radial Air Cooled Engine mounted on Shock Mounts and Welded Steel Tube Engine Mount into the Stainless Steel Firewall and install all the pipes, wires and cables...

Thanks for watching... CU Soon...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg TBF-1C Avenger - 085.JPG (215.3 KB, 8 views)
File Type: jpg TBF-1C Avenger - 086.JPG (96.7 KB, 15 views)
File Type: jpg TBF-1C Avenger - 087.JPG (84.1 KB, 15 views)
File Type: jpg TBF-1C Avenger - 088.JPG (76.7 KB, 11 views)
Old 02-02-2013, 10:00 AM

U-boater Resin Illuminati GodU-boater Resin Illuminati GodU-boater Resin Illuminati GodU-boater Resin Illuminati GodU-boater Resin Illuminati GodU-boater Resin Illuminati GodU-boater Resin Illuminati GodU-boater Resin Illuminati GodU-boater Resin Illuminati GodU-boater Resin Illuminati GodU-boater Resin Illuminati God

Incredible work on the engine!

I can't wait to see what you do with the cockpit.
Old 02-02-2013, 03:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by U-boater View Post
Incredible work on the engine!

I can't wait to see what you do with the cockpit.
TNX My Friend for your kind words... I have some very nice ideas for that area on this little bird ... Wait n' see!!!... A hug...
Old 02-02-2013, 10:58 PM

Hello Fellas:

The next pictures shows a little advance in the Engine Area regarding Pipes, Cables, Wires and other stuff...

It's not finished yet... Thanks for watching...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg TBF-1C Avenger - 089.JPG (166.0 KB, 21 views)
File Type: jpg TBF-1C Avenger - 090.JPG (165.7 KB, 8 views)
File Type: jpg TBF-1C Avenger - 091.JPG (184.6 KB, 21 views)
File Type: jpg TBF-1C Avenger - 092.JPG (183.0 KB, 13 views)
File Type: jpg TBF-1C Avenger - 093.JPG (183.7 KB, 12 views)
File Type: jpg TBF-1C Avenger - 094.JPG (180.5 KB, 16 views)
Old 02-03-2013, 01:48 AM

youngtiger1 has a spectacular aura aboutyoungtiger1 has a spectacular aura aboutyoungtiger1 has a spectacular aura aboutyoungtiger1 has a spectacular aura aboutyoungtiger1 has a spectacular aura about

I must say, that fist pic in the top set of pics sure shows how worth while it is to take your time with add detail. It is very nice and all that plumbing will give the end result a big wow factor for sure.

Mike
Old 02-04-2013, 12:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by youngtiger1 View Post
I must say, that fist pic in the top set of pics sure shows how worth while it is to take your time with add detail. It is very nice and all that plumbing will give the end result a big wow factor for sure.

Mike
Hello Mike...

It's an honor you like my updates...

I really enjoy modelling the engines!!!... As you can see my modelling it is very simple, no high costs involved, just simple things that you can find in any normal tool box or in your room also, like headphones, phone cable and the most important in this workbench, aluminum foil, etc...

Honestly I know my limits and I really hope not to lose my temper if something goes wrong within painting and hit this airplane with a hammer...

I strongly believe that passion and time are very important for making something right in modelism...That makes the difference... No room for stress, just enjoy the moment...

As usual my good friend!!!... Take care!!!...
Old 02-05-2013, 11:27 PM

Hello Friends:

The next pics shows more updates regarding the Engine Area and the Storage Battery Compartment... CU Soon...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg TBF-1C Avenger - 095.JPG (199.4 KB, 8 views)
File Type: jpg TBF-1C Avenger - 096.JPG (201.1 KB, 5 views)
File Type: jpg TBF-1C Avenger - 097.JPG (201.6 KB, 30 views)
File Type: jpg TBF-1C Avenger - 098.JPG (211.8 KB, 27 views)
File Type: jpg TBF-1C Avenger - 099.JPG (188.5 KB, 13 views)
File Type: jpg TBF-1C Avenger - 100.JPG (190.1 KB, 22 views)