Resin Illuminati

Go Back   Resin Illuminati > Finished Models > Sci-Fi and Fantasy

Sci-Fi and Fantasy Finished Sci-Fi and Fantasy projects

Old 09-05-2010, 09:33 PM
El Guapo

dbhs Overlord Master of Alldbhs Overlord Master of Alldbhs Overlord Master of Alldbhs Overlord Master of Alldbhs Overlord Master of Alldbhs Overlord Master of Alldbhs Overlord Master of Alldbhs Overlord Master of Alldbhs Overlord Master of Alldbhs Overlord Master of Alldbhs Overlord Master of All
Default McQuarrie Concept Raider

This one is finished. I'll be photographing it tomorrow with a backdrop and better lighting but here she is with all the parts assembled. I'd like to add a pilot at some point so the canopy is not attached yet.

I really appreciate everyone's advice and encouragement along the way.

-Doug

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	RI thumb.JPG
Views:	188
Size:	53.5 KB
ID:	43856  

Last edited by dbhs; 09-07-2010 at 12:29 AM.
Old 09-06-2010, 01:08 AM

Hangarbay94 is a glorious beacon of lightHangarbay94 is a glorious beacon of lightHangarbay94 is a glorious beacon of lightHangarbay94 is a glorious beacon of lightHangarbay94 is a glorious beacon of lightHangarbay94 is a glorious beacon of lightHangarbay94 is a glorious beacon of lightHangarbay94 is a glorious beacon of lightHangarbay94 is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: McQuarrie Concept Raider

Oh my God! that is one of the neatest things I have seen! it's such a cool design and all of the lighting just takes it over the awesomeness precipice...
Old 09-06-2010, 01:35 AM

cosmic_x has much to be proud ofcosmic_x has much to be proud ofcosmic_x has much to be proud ofcosmic_x has much to be proud ofcosmic_x has much to be proud ofcosmic_x has much to be proud ofcosmic_x has much to be proud ofcosmic_x has much to be proud ofcosmic_x has much to be proud ofcosmic_x has much to be proud ofcosmic_x has much to be proud of

beautiful Doug! A piece of Art!
Old 09-06-2010, 01:51 AM
Eats Roots,Shoots and Leaves

Wombat Resin Illuminati GodWombat Resin Illuminati GodWombat Resin Illuminati GodWombat Resin Illuminati GodWombat Resin Illuminati GodWombat Resin Illuminati GodWombat Resin Illuminati GodWombat Resin Illuminati GodWombat Resin Illuminati GodWombat Resin Illuminati GodWombat Resin Illuminati God

Outa 10 i give this an 11.

Mate,this has been an awesome build from the start and she's turned out looking just perfect mate.
That is just a fantastic looking interpretation of the artwork you was working from.

Well done,you should be very proud of this fine accomplishment!
Old 09-06-2010, 01:54 AM

Bishop37 has a reputation beyond reputeBishop37 has a reputation beyond reputeBishop37 has a reputation beyond reputeBishop37 has a reputation beyond reputeBishop37 has a reputation beyond reputeBishop37 has a reputation beyond reputeBishop37 has a reputation beyond reputeBishop37 has a reputation beyond reputeBishop37 has a reputation beyond reputeBishop37 has a reputation beyond reputeBishop37 has a reputation beyond repute
Cool Re: McQuarrie Concept Raider

Holy frack!
Old 09-06-2010, 02:08 AM
Mostly Harmless

777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God777 Resin Illuminati God

Well done!!!!
Old 09-06-2010, 03:55 AM
Glacial Pace Builder

LastBattlestar Resin Illuminati GodLastBattlestar Resin Illuminati GodLastBattlestar Resin Illuminati GodLastBattlestar Resin Illuminati GodLastBattlestar Resin Illuminati GodLastBattlestar Resin Illuminati GodLastBattlestar Resin Illuminati GodLastBattlestar Resin Illuminati GodLastBattlestar Resin Illuminati GodLastBattlestar Resin Illuminati GodLastBattlestar Resin Illuminati God

That's really nice Doug! The first few pics look like CGI it's that tidy.

If you ever kit it, we should all chip in for expenses and send a build-up to Ralph!

Mike
Old 09-06-2010, 05:54 PM

cireskul is a glorious beacon of lightcireskul is a glorious beacon of lightcireskul is a glorious beacon of lightcireskul is a glorious beacon of lightcireskul is a glorious beacon of lightcireskul is a glorious beacon of lightcireskul is a glorious beacon of lightcireskul is a glorious beacon of lightcireskul is a glorious beacon of lightcireskul is a glorious beacon of lightcireskul is a glorious beacon of light

Fantastic!
Old 09-06-2010, 08:09 PM
El Guapo

dbhs Overlord Master of Alldbhs Overlord Master of Alldbhs Overlord Master of Alldbhs Overlord Master of Alldbhs Overlord Master of Alldbhs Overlord Master of Alldbhs Overlord Master of Alldbhs Overlord Master of Alldbhs Overlord Master of Alldbhs Overlord Master of Alldbhs Overlord Master of All

Thanks for the feedback, everyone.

That's a good idea, Mike. I wish now that I had made this into a kit with the requests I've been getting for one.

Attached are a couple of the original hi-rez photos I took today for making a composite. Out of the lot that I took these are the best. Unfortunately I don't have the equipment or setup to photograph this properly (LOL - although my construction lights work pretty good for this.) Feel free to use these if you want to make a composite. I'm giving it a shot as well but I'd love to see what the pros can do.

Thanks, again.

-Doug
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	DSC09144.JPG
Views:	254
Size:	1.49 MB
ID:	43846   Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC09162.JPG
Views:	238
Size:	1.70 MB
ID:	43847   Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC09143 - Copy.JPG
Views:	180
Size:	713.5 KB
ID:	43848  
Old 09-07-2010, 04:22 AM

Bishop37 has a reputation beyond reputeBishop37 has a reputation beyond reputeBishop37 has a reputation beyond reputeBishop37 has a reputation beyond reputeBishop37 has a reputation beyond reputeBishop37 has a reputation beyond reputeBishop37 has a reputation beyond reputeBishop37 has a reputation beyond reputeBishop37 has a reputation beyond reputeBishop37 has a reputation beyond reputeBishop37 has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for the pics!

I call this 'Raider Patrol'
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	RAIDER PATROL.jpg
Views:	168
Size:	455.8 KB
ID:	43858  
Old 09-07-2010, 11:29 PM
El Guapo

Thanks mech and Bishop !!

Bishop. Your composite is awesome !

Last edited by dbhs; 09-08-2010 at 05:38 PM.
Old 09-07-2010, 11:52 PM
Blue Screen Mad Man!

Kuhn Global Resin Illuminati GodKuhn Global Resin Illuminati GodKuhn Global Resin Illuminati GodKuhn Global Resin Illuminati GodKuhn Global Resin Illuminati GodKuhn Global Resin Illuminati GodKuhn Global Resin Illuminati GodKuhn Global Resin Illuminati GodKuhn Global Resin Illuminati GodKuhn Global Resin Illuminati GodKuhn Global Resin Illuminati God

Im typing with one hand fellas... the wrong one..lol..but here goes....

Doug.... DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUDE!

and Peter..... Beautiful comp!

I will place booth on the Gallery as soon as I can.

"Choose to have a good day!" Michael J. Fox
Old 09-08-2010, 09:13 PM

PetarB has a brilliant futurePetarB has a brilliant futurePetarB has a brilliant futurePetarB has a brilliant futurePetarB has a brilliant futurePetarB has a brilliant futurePetarB has a brilliant futurePetarB has a brilliant futurePetarB has a brilliant futurePetarB has a brilliant futurePetarB has a brilliant future

Wow what a great end to the scratchbuild. And look at that side profile, she looks mean. Great work!
Old 09-13-2010, 04:26 PM

srspicer has much to be proud ofsrspicer has much to be proud ofsrspicer has much to be proud ofsrspicer has much to be proud ofsrspicer has much to be proud ofsrspicer has much to be proud ofsrspicer has much to be proud ofsrspicer has much to be proud ofsrspicer has much to be proud ofsrspicer has much to be proud ofsrspicer has much to be proud of

Well done!

I've been following the build progress on this one. You did a fine job. Glad you were able to fix the cracks.

Scott
Old 09-14-2010, 07:13 PM

rider Resin Illuminati Godrider Resin Illuminati Godrider Resin Illuminati Godrider Resin Illuminati Godrider Resin Illuminati Godrider Resin Illuminati Godrider Resin Illuminati Godrider Resin Illuminati Godrider Resin Illuminati Godrider Resin Illuminati Godrider Resin Illuminati God

This is so damn 'tastic that I might actually rip my first cuss up here..
but 'Frackin Incredible' or words there of just wouldn't cover it.

This is a work of art

Congratulations dbhs, this is absolutely astounding.