Resin Illuminati

Go Back   Resin Illuminati > Finished Models > Sci-Fi and Fantasy

Sci-Fi and Fantasy Finished Sci-Fi and Fantasy projects

Old 12-21-2007, 04:17 PM
Aspiring Usurper

OylPslyk is a splendid one to beholdOylPslyk is a splendid one to beholdOylPslyk is a splendid one to beholdOylPslyk is a splendid one to beholdOylPslyk is a splendid one to beholdOylPslyk is a splendid one to beholdOylPslyk is a splendid one to beholdOylPslyk is a splendid one to beholdOylPslyk is a splendid one to beholdOylPslyk is a splendid one to beholdOylPslyk is a splendid one to behold
Default Pulp Fiction

ok, so the "pulp" is actually paper, but you get the idea!

I've never had anything to post in the "finished mods" section before and I just rescued these guys from behind a bookcase over in the corner today.
so I thought what he hell!

these are the only finished models I actually own at the moment too, and I didnt even know I had THEM! lol (being paper they're really fun to blow up...)

my fav ship ever to start

the one that kid flew

Buck's ol ship

well this one aint "fiction" but still

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC00074-1.jpg
Views:	118
Size:	141.7 KB
ID:	658  
Old 12-21-2007, 04:20 PM
Goldmember

R L Bleecker Resin Illuminati GodR L Bleecker Resin Illuminati GodR L Bleecker Resin Illuminati GodR L Bleecker Resin Illuminati GodR L Bleecker Resin Illuminati GodR L Bleecker Resin Illuminati GodR L Bleecker Resin Illuminati GodR L Bleecker Resin Illuminati GodR L Bleecker Resin Illuminati GodR L Bleecker Resin Illuminati GodR L Bleecker Resin Illuminati God

Very cool...

That one 'that kid flew'? I still think all kid did was bitch and whine! Artoo did all the flying. Those damn Skywalkers... think they're All That!
Old 12-21-2007, 04:54 PM
the many faces one

Moorcat has a reputation beyond reputeMoorcat has a reputation beyond reputeMoorcat has a reputation beyond reputeMoorcat has a reputation beyond reputeMoorcat has a reputation beyond reputeMoorcat has a reputation beyond reputeMoorcat has a reputation beyond reputeMoorcat has a reputation beyond reputeMoorcat has a reputation beyond reputeMoorcat has a reputation beyond reputeMoorcat has a reputation beyond repute

hey way cool...those paper kits can be tough to assemble...Ive done a few of them.
displaying member of http://www.avenuewestgallery.org/
www.moorcatarts.com
Old 12-21-2007, 11:06 PM
Aspiring Usurper

OylPslyk is a splendid one to beholdOylPslyk is a splendid one to beholdOylPslyk is a splendid one to beholdOylPslyk is a splendid one to beholdOylPslyk is a splendid one to beholdOylPslyk is a splendid one to beholdOylPslyk is a splendid one to beholdOylPslyk is a splendid one to beholdOylPslyk is a splendid one to beholdOylPslyk is a splendid one to beholdOylPslyk is a splendid one to behold

except for the space shuttle those are all rather simple kits, the shuttle has workin bay-doors and flaps, all the tiny rcs thrusters have the tiny lil paper cones in em, and there's a set of boosters and the tank for it too, I just didnt put them in the pics.

thats what I do tho, is design these kind of kits. (although none of those are my designs lol)
Old 12-22-2007, 11:24 AM
Not to scale

robn1 Overlord Master of Allrobn1 Overlord Master of Allrobn1 Overlord Master of Allrobn1 Overlord Master of Allrobn1 Overlord Master of Allrobn1 Overlord Master of Allrobn1 Overlord Master of Allrobn1 Overlord Master of Allrobn1 Overlord Master of Allrobn1 Overlord Master of Allrobn1 Overlord Master of All

Very cool

Old 12-22-2007, 02:12 PM
Banned

modman06 Resin Illuminati Godmodman06 Resin Illuminati Godmodman06 Resin Illuminati Godmodman06 Resin Illuminati Godmodman06 Resin Illuminati Godmodman06 Resin Illuminati Godmodman06 Resin Illuminati Godmodman06 Resin Illuminati Godmodman06 Resin Illuminati Godmodman06 Resin Illuminati Godmodman06 Resin Illuminati God

awesome those are great. thanks for letting us see those.
Old 12-22-2007, 04:17 PM

3D-builder is a splendid one to behold3D-builder is a splendid one to behold3D-builder is a splendid one to behold3D-builder is a splendid one to behold3D-builder is a splendid one to behold3D-builder is a splendid one to behold3D-builder is a splendid one to behold3D-builder is a splendid one to behold3D-builder is a splendid one to behold3D-builder is a splendid one to behold3D-builder is a splendid one to behold

I love paper models amazing work here !!!

Regards,
Michael
Old 12-24-2007, 06:58 AM

PetarB has a brilliant futurePetarB has a brilliant futurePetarB has a brilliant futurePetarB has a brilliant futurePetarB has a brilliant futurePetarB has a brilliant futurePetarB has a brilliant futurePetarB has a brilliant futurePetarB has a brilliant futurePetarB has a brilliant futurePetarB has a brilliant future

Some amazing papercraft there!